New Heights in Niagara Falls
The Tower Hotel • Niagara Falls, Canada
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Cityview Room ($79) or a Fallsview Room ($139), Sundays through Friday
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Cityview Room ($169) or a Fallsview Room ($329) for Stays Inclusive of a Saturday
- Breakfast for Two in Fuel Cafe
- Valet Parking
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers to Extend Stay
"Wow," Lonely Planet gushes. "You won't be able to keep the word from your lips at Niagara Falls." Render yourself speechless when you stay mere steps from the iconic natural wonder during an Escape to The Tower Hotel, an impressive boutique property with magnificent aerial views sure to elevate your experience to the next level.
A jewel of modern architecture, this luxury hotel is perched 160 meters or 525 feet above the magnificent Niagara Falls. Guestrooms rooms on floors 27 through 30 are appointed with sleek black-and-white furnishings, with wall-to-wall and floor-to-ceiling windows which afford unparalled panoramic views of the city or Falls—you can almost feel the cascading force of the water from behind the glass.
Start your morning with a complimentary breakfast of fresh crêpes and local coffee at the Fuel Cafe, before walking to the main event. Located in the heart of the Fallsview tourist area just 450 metres or 500 yards from the Falls, the hotel is just a short stroll to many of Niagara's wondrous attractions.
The excitement keeps flowing with a visit to Niagara's wine country. Fertile soil and plentiful rain contribute to ideal grape-growing in the region. Wind along the wine trail and sample the flavors of many vineyards for dry reds and barrel-fermented whites.
Overlooking the Falls, the 26th floor Pinnacle Restaurant at The Tower Hotel serves up tasty crab cakes, creamy lobster bisque, succulent filet mignon, and decadent desserts perfect for special occasions—or just because. The Pinnacle's Chef Phillip Thompson will definitely awaken and delight your taste buds.
"I almost cried when I opened the curtains. What a magical view."-- TripAdvisor
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel until April 30, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made by March 31, 2013
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are December 21 - January 1, February 14, February 16, and March 29-30
- Maximum occupancy is 2
- Taxes of 16% and fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 35% savings