Sun, Sand, and Wine on the Central Coast
On the Beach Bed & Breakfast • Cayucos, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in an Ocean View Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($129) or Fridays or Saturdays ($159)
- Wine Tasting for Two at Three Local Wineries
- $20 Dining Credit at Schooners Wharf
Between San Francisco and Los Angeles, the Central Coast is an oft-forgotten California getaway destination. But why? With nearly 300 days of sunshine each year, dozens of wineries throughout, and miles of uncrowded beach to explore, places like Cayucos—about 200 miles from both the Bay Area and LA— offer the best of coastal California.
At On the Beach Bed & Breakfast, a boutique inn just a flip, flop, and a jump from the sand and surf of Cayucos Pier, you'll have your choice of five light-filled rooms on the first floor, each offering ocean views. All are spacious and uniquely decorated with mint-condition period furniture like four-poster beds and rich hardwood armoires, and they're appointed with a fireplace, an oversize Jacuzzi tub, a TV with DVD player, and a private patio with sliding glass door. You'll also have complimentary Wi-Fi access. In the morning, sit down to a gourmet spread that might include crème brûlée French toast or eggs Benedict.
If toes-in-the-sand relaxation is what you seek, hit the beach mere steps from the inn. Or, take a walk down Ocean Avenue and scope the vibrant murals and renowned antiques shops of this funky beach town.
And don't forget that the Central Coast is one of the country's fastest-growing wine regions. Head about ten minutes north on the Pacific Coast Highway to the award-winning Harmony Cellars, where you'll get a wine tasting for two. Continue the trend just four doors from the inn, and sip your way through another tasting at Cayucos Cellars. Next it's off to Peachy Canyon, a 25-year-old family-owned winery—known for its award-winning Zinfandels—situated in Westside Paso Robles.
For dinner, head back for a meal at Schooners Wharf, just a couple of doors down from the inn. Dishing up impossibly fresh seafood, locally raised beef, and legendary clam chowder, this 20-year-old restaurant boasts awe-inspiring sunset views from the dining room upstairs. Arrive early to ensure you catch the show.
"Cayucos is a real find and On the Beach is at its very heart! If you are travelling by road between LA and San Francisco, or anywhere else in central California, it's well worth a detour and a stopover."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 1 per customer, additional as gifts
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- 11.5% taxes/resort fees not included; collected at property
- Based on double occupancy; third adult allowed for an additional $35, payable upon checkout
- Children allowed for an additional $25, payable upon checkout
- $20 credit towards dinner for two (check total $60 or higher)
- Blackout dates: 12/24-12/25, 12/31-1/1, 1/19-1/21, 2/14-2/18
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings