Kauai: The Hawaii You've Been Looking For
Castle Kaha Lani Resort • Lihue, HI
- A Three-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a One-Bedroom Ocean View Suite
- Two-for-One Waimea Canyon Excursions from Polynesian Adventure Tours
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Six Nights
Miles of sandy beachs and tropical forests make Hawaii a can't-miss vacation destination. Still, such universal appeal can mean having to share its beauty with a like-minded crowd. Instead of the more trafficked islands, Escape to the low-key Kauai at the northern tip of the archipelago.
You'll stay at Castle Kaha Lani Resort in Lihue. Here, fully furnished ocean-view suites with 150-square-food lanais overlook the pool and landscaped lawns of paradise. Pack a beach bag and stroll just 50 yards to water's edge for an afternoon of sunbathing and surfing. Or, link up with Jack Nicklaus's Kauai Lagoons Kiele Course—consistently ranked among America's 100 best resort courses—for challenging golf by the ocean.
Those with a taste for adventure can traverse the gaping gulch with a Waimea Canyon Excursion from Polynesian Adventure Tours. "This valley, known for its reddish lava beds, reminds everyone who sees it of the Grand Canyon," writes Frommer's. "Kauai's version is bursting with ever-changing color, just like its namesake."
Though the island may host fewer tourists, it boasts more than its share of refined restaurants. Try Hukilau Lanai for authentic Hawaiian cuisine prepared with local ingredients and fresh seafood, often caught that day.
With this Escape, the road less traveled brings you to Kauai—a place that reminds you why you came to Hawaii in the first place.
"Small and intimate and right on the beach. Perfect full view of the ocean. The swimming pool was only a few steps away from the unit. Very quiet during our holiday vacation with occasional families that used the pool and played in the grassy area."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 12/20/12 – 01/03/13 and 02/01/13 – 02/28/13
- Children allowed
- Internet access available
- Airfare not included
- Advance reservations required for Waimea Canyon Excursion; subject to availability
- Promotional price does not include Hawaii State and transient accommodations tax; they will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • Enjoy By June 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 58% savings