A Room with a View in the Heart of Scenic City
StoneFort Inn • Chattanooga, TN
- A One-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($132) or Fridays and Saturdays ($150), in an Exclusive Balcony Room
- Breakfast for Two
- Bottle of Sparkling Wine and Hors d'Oeuvres
Surrounded by various mountains and ridges and anchored in the heart of downtown along the mighty river of the same name, Chattanooga has earned its nickname as "The Scenic City." Get up close and personal with all the beauty this city has to offer with an Escape to the StoneFort Inn, a premier bed-and-breakfast with 15 rooms, four sitting rooms, and one of the most convient locations in this much-touted Tennessee town.
Antique furniture and swathes of brightly patterned fabrics give the rooms at the StoneFort character, while exposed-brick walls, Jacuzzi tubs, and in-room fireplaces set the mood. Southern Living applauds the B&B for its aesthetically pleasing décor — and also gives it top marks for "quite possibly the most comfortable beds you'll find in any lodging." Other guests echo the praise for comfort, while rating the breakfast as top notch.
An hors d'oeuvre sampler to get a taste of the executive chef's cooking is included with this Escape, along with a full breakfast of southern favorites every day of the week. In December 2012, the Inn opened its brand-new restaurant, TerraMae Appalachian Bistro, headed by executive chef Robert Stockwell. His team defines the new American bistro as "a culinary celebration of the flavors loved from the peaks of Maine to the foothills of Tennessee and Georgia. " From seafood to elk to chicken and more, all dishes are served with farm-fresh vegetables and are regionally sourced.
Fueled up for the day, you'll be ready to hit all the best Chattanooga has to offer—and there's more than enough Southern charm to go around in this picturesque city. Named "one of the top 45 places to go in 2012" by the New York Times this year, you'll find a plethora of activities to dive into—from family friendly to nightlife to arts and culture—any of which will surely round out your view of this truly scenic city.
"Relax in cozy elegance at the historic, 20-room Stone Fort Inn, a Chattanooga Bed & Breakfast located in the heart of downtown. Balconies, fireplaces, two-person jetted tubs, and Egyptian cotton sheets contribute toward romantic and memorable [stays]."-- Southern Living
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel until March 30, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are February 14-16, 2013
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 30, 2013 • Enjoy By March 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 40% savings