Beyond the Arch in St. Louis
Sonesta ES Suites St. Louis • St. Louis, MO
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a One-Bedroom Queen Suite
- Daily Breakfast
- Bottle of Wine on Arrival
Most out-of-towners will tell you that St. Louis is defined by the Gateway Arch. After a day of climbing the landmark, the Sonesta ES Suites St. Louis is the perfect spot to reenergize in the Gateway to the West.
This 106-room hotel is located just outside of St. Louis proper, boasting family-friendly service in a convenient location. One-bedroom suites sleep four and feature a fully equipped kitchen, separate living and bedroom areas, and Wi-Fi. You'll appreciate a good night's rest when exploring St. Louis's many offerings.
"Nestled just below the confluence of the Missouri and Mississippi rivers, St. Louis has a rich history of trade, travel, and adventure," says National Geographic. "This city was once the launching point for Lewis and Clark's famed expedition. As America's population spread rapidly westward, St. Louis was a riverside gateway to the wild frontier. Today, it is a study in 21st-century urban renewal that buzzes with much of its old energy."
But if you really want a taste of St. Louis, look to the St. Louis Slinger. A Midwestern diner specialty consisting of two eggs, hash browns, and a hamburger patty—slathered in chili and topped with cheese—the Slinger is the city's true business card: thoroughly Midwestern, friendly as heck, and substantive enough to cap off a night out or start the morning.
Sufficiently sated, wander through the Missouri Botanical Gardens, where the Geodesic Dome Conservatory provides a respite from St. Louis winters, or turn up the heat with some fan appreciation for one of St. Louis's three professional sports teams. Historically inclined visitors (or Judy Garland fans) can hum a few bars of "Meet Me in St. Louis" while touring the fabled 1904 World's Fair site.
After exploring a bevy of unique attractions, you'll quickly see that St. Louis is full of true Midwestern history—with or without the arch.
"We really liked the space that we had in our room with a kitchen, living room, bedroom, and bathroom... The pool was nice and the free hot breakfast was very good as well. We received very good service from everyone. We will stay here again! "-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Must be 21 years older to receive bottle of wine; valid ID required
- Credit Card required at time of reservation and check-in
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings