A Joy Ride to the Shenandoah Valley
The Mimslyn Inn • Luray, VA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room
- Two Tickets to Luray Caverns
- Two Souvenir Wine Glasses
You can get your kicks on Route 66, but the scenery pales in comparison to traveling down I-81 as it winds through the Shenandoah Valley. Hit the road with this Escape to The Mimslyn Inn in Luray, Virginia, less than two hours from Washington, DC.
The historic Colonial property recently completed a multi-million-dollar tune-up to keep its spa, fitness center, and grounds polished. Its guest rooms feature pillow-top beds fitted with 300-thread-count linens as well as wireless Internet and Gilchrist & Soames toiletries.
The inn is situated between Shenandoah National Park and George Washington National Forest, so you won't be spinning your wheels in search of entertainment. Cruise along Skyline Drive to admire 105 miles of mountain scenery, or go underground to explore Luray Caverns. "In addition to monumental columns in rooms more than 140 feet high," says Frommer's, "you'll see beautiful cascades of natural colors."
If you're not the outdoorsy type, check out the many wineries and whisky distilleries in the area. You can refuel with gourmet Southern cuisine at the upscale Circa '31—open daily for breakfast and lunch and Fridays and Saturdays for dinner—or park yourself at The Speakeasy Bar & Restaurant for a nightcap and more casual fare like baby back ribs or pan-fried trout. At the end of the day, feel free to sit back in a rocking chair as stars sparkle against the clear mountain sky.
Consider this Escape your green light to hit the road to a Shenandoah haven.
"Built in 1931 on 14 acres of lawns and trees, this three-story Colonial-style inn recently morphed into a luxury hotel... High-back rockers behind tall white columns on the front porch have Blue Ridge vistas, as do most of the guest rooms."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings