The Magic Touch Along the Mendocino Coast
Coast Inn and Spa • Fort Bragg, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Newly Remodeled King Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($155)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Newly Remodeled King Room, Fridays and Saturdays ($199)
- $30 Toward a Natural Healing Treatment or Massage or the Cafe
The West Coast has been enchanting visitors ever since the Gold Rush, and the Coast Inn & Spa along Northern California's Mendocino Coast sparkles heavily with that much-touted magic touch. Fall under a seaside spell with an Escape to this fantasy-come-to-life in Fort Bragg, and melt into relaxation.
"Forget the California you've seen on TV," says Lonely Planet. "The rugged north coast is nothing like the Baywatch beaches. Rocky headlands jut into the sea, studded with pines, not palms. The ubiquitous fog keeps the air cool, even in July."
Seek solace in the comfort of newly renovated rooms outfitted with full bathrooms, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, and wireless Internet. Wake to the aroma of the shore and renew your spirit at the inn's Natural Healing Spa. Opt for a romantic sea-breeze couple's massage with added hot tub treatment, or stimulate your senses with the inn's signature Chinese herbal teas.
Let the inn conjure up an organic homemade meal that will leave you feeling instantly energized. Alkalizing juices, local seaweed salads, and hearty omega burgers are sure to charm your palate.
Outside, the scene along the Pacific is no trick. Horseback rides along the beach, bird watching at the nearby botanical gardens, and divine day trips to the world-famous giant redwoods are right at your fingertips.
"Her dedication to healthy living shows as the lobby also serves as a bookstore on PH-balanced eating, an apothecary of herbs, and a [spa] with a variety of automatic massage chairs to freshen up your muscles after a long drive."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Must book by March 15, 2013 for travel by April 15, 2013
- Valid for rooms #7, 9, 22, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28; to view rooms visit www.coastinnspa.com
- Blackout dates are December 24, 25, 31, 2012; January 1-12, 18-20, 25-26, February 15-17, March 8-9, 15-16, and April 5-6, 2013
- Based upon double occupancy
- 11% tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Children welcome, but only two guests per room total
- Pets welcome in select rooms for additional fee of $20/pet/night; inquire at time of booking
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 15, 2013 • Enjoy By April 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings