The Sweet Life on Lake Coeur d'Alene
Greenbriar Inn • Coeur d'Alene, ID
- A Two-Night Stay for Two
- $50 Food Credit to 315 Martinis and Tapas
- One Bottle of Wine
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
The sweet life, for many, consists of lounging in an ivy-covered gazebo at sunset and letting the cool lakeside breeze wash over them. Consider this week's Escape culinary perfection at the historic Greenbriar Inn.
Situated in downtown Coeur d'Alene, the near century-old structure has quite the colorful history. It was once a bordello—run by the mayor's mistress, no less!—as well as a church and housing complex for railway workers. Today, the five-room bed and breakfast is a cozy retreat appointed with silky drapes.
Just downstairs from your room is 315 Martinis and Tapas, which is open Tuesday through Sunday. Head down at—you guessed it—3:15 p.m. for your share of savory small dishes and potent cocktails. Those craving a little more can also use the included $50 food credit to feast on such favorites as boneless rib-eye and succulent scallops Florentine.
Wake up to a continental breakfast for two in the morning, then stroll along Lake Coeur d'Alene, just four blocks away. Or while away the afternoon on the 150-foot wraparound deck that encircles the sun room. The inn also offers cooking classes for culinary adventurers, which culminate in dinner and a glass of wine or beer.
"Which came first: the Bordello or the Nunnery? That’s the question people ask about the Greenbriar Inn’s history that dates back to 1908... Today, the Greenbriar Inn is known for its catering and food..."-- UpTake
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Limit 2 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Up to two (2) vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Stay must be completed by: April 15, 2013
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout date(s): December 31, 2012; February 14-16, 2013
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- 315 Martinis and Tapas is open Tuesday through Sunday nights only
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 15, 2013 • Enjoy By April 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 63% savings