Prestige and Privacy in Virginia Hunt Country
Goodstone Inn & Restaurant • Middleburg, VA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room or Junior Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($255) or Fridays and Saturdays ($400)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Room or Junior Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($412) or Fridays and Saturdays ($612)
- $25 Dining Credit Toward Entrées
Less than an hour outside the hustle and bustle of the Washington beltway, you'll find the rolling pastures and lush woodlands of Virginia's Hunt Country. Don't send out the hounds to find a luxury getaway when you can saddle up for this pastoral Escape to the Goodstone Inn & Restaurant in Middleburg, Virginia.
Named North America's "Most Excellent Inn" in 2011 by Condé Nast Johansens Luxury Travel Guide, the Goodstone Inn & Restaurant is a real catch: a romantic hideaway set on 265 acres in the shadow of the Blue Ridge Mountains. If you and your hunting partner are looking to spend some time alone, no one will track you down in your individually decorated accommodations.
Start the morning by treating yourself to a farm-fresh breakfast of dishes like eggs Benedict and panache of fruit. Once you've had your fill, step outside to catch the scent of the area's myriad offerings. Ride the trails on mountain bikes delivered to your cottage or feel free to do nothing at all in a swaying hammock.
Farther afield, you can shoot over to nearby Middleburg proper and browse its antique shops. Outdoor enthusiasts will hone in on local horseback riding and hot air balloon rides, while discerning palates can capture a taste of wine country.
At dinnertime, reserve a table for two at the Goodstone Restaurant. Voted one of the ten best in Virginia and the Washington suburbs by OpenTable diners, the restaurant brings together modern American and French country cuisine with a farm-to-table emphasis. Try the deep sea diver scallops Provençales sautéed with garlic and herbs, or delight in duck a l'orange served with wild rice. Oenophiles can inquire about wine pairings from the extensive list.
The perfect country refuge can prove an elusive quarry. On this Escape to Hunt Country, you'll happily give up the thrill of the chase for the of sweetness of the reward.
"Formerly an 18th-century plantation, this 265-acre estate is now home to a luxury inn surrounded by dairy pastures and winding creeks... The cottages are individually designed, although many contain gas fireplaces, whirlpool tubs, and full kitchens."-- Travel + Leisure
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout date(s): All major holidays and holiday weekends; January 25-26, 2013; February 8, 2013, February 13-15, 2013
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 11, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 11, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 11, 2013 • Enjoy By April 11, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 36% savings