An Exhilarating Secret Agent Experience in The Garden of England
Wallett's Court • Kent, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People in a Classic Double with Full English Breakfast
- Three-Course Dinner with Coffee and Petit Fours for Two
- 30-Minute Spa Treatment for One
- 60-Minute Live Weapon Training for One
- Two Large Vodka Martinis
- Use of Garden of England Spa
A government website recently posted an ad seeking 'target elimination specialists' who like their Martinis 'shaken not stirred'—if your application proved unsuccessful then we've got an Escape that'll get your pulse racing; a Secret Agent Break at Wallet's Court in rural Kent.
Two agents will rendezvous at a secret hideout for the night in The Garden of England for £199 (up to a £448.90 value). Lay low in an individually-designed Classic Double whilst you await further instruction; a perfect opportunity to make use of the room's modern features. The 17th-century Jacobean manor house is sat in acres of rolling landscaped gardens and is a regular haunt for film-makers, photographers, actors, and media moguls. The idyllic hotel is just a mile from the beautiful beach at St. Margaret's Bay and just a short drive to Dover's port.
You've been sent to locate a fellow British Secret Service agent who has gone missing; their last known whereabouts was a country house hotel in the depths of White Cliffs country. Kick off with a 60-minute live weapons training session and clay pigeon shooting for one to hone your lethal skills (includes tuition, 25 clays, and cartridges). Should you feel the need for extra training then a powerboat will take you below the cliffs on an exhilarating journey to unearth hidden secrets (powerboat ride is an optional extra). All this training will leave you in need of a wind down—make the most of the included 30-minute spa treatment for one back at base as well as access to The Garden of England Spa.
An informant tipped us off that the food at the Wallet's Court Restaurant is divine; see for yourself with the included three-course dinner for two that includes coffee and petit fours. Ingredients are locally sourced and combined by the talented kitchen team to create mouthwatering dishes sure to please even the most discerning of palates. After a tough day living the spy-life you'll want to indulge in a famous tipple—a large vodka Martini (shaken not stirred, of course) is served to each agent to toast a successful mission.
Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com.
"The atmosphere is as relaxed as ever, service is still 'swan-like' and the extensive wine list is a very decent collection of respectable names."-- The Mobile Food Guide
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 31, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Classic Room
- Upgrades available and subject to availability
- Executive Room upgrade will incur a surcharge of £20 per room per night; Four Poster Room upgrade will incur a surcharge of £30 per room per night; Suite upgrade will incur a surcharge of £70 per room per night
- Additional Nights in a Classic Double/Twin Bed and Breakfast and Spa Use will incur a surcharge of £120 per room per night
- Wifi included
- Voucher includes Breakfast, Three-Course Dinner with Coffee and Petit Fours for Two, 30-Minute Spa Treatment for One, 60-Minute Live Weapon Training for One, Two Large Vodka Martinis, and Use of Garden of England Spa
- The 60 minute session includes tuition, 25 clays and cartridges
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact call 01304 852 424 or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 56% savings