A Mysterious Murder to Uncover in a Co. Cavan Castle
Cabra Castle • Cavan, Ireland
- Overnight Murder Mystery Experience for Two People
- Three-Course Dinner
- Accommodation in a Courtyard Room
From Inspector Morse to Sherlock Holmes and Jonathan Creek, detectives on the telly all seem to take the business of solving dastardly crimes so seriously. Well, there's something sinister afoot at Cabra Castle, and this murder mystery evening for two will prove that uncovering murder most foul is a hoot. Don your deerstalker for this overnight experience hosted by James Sexton Entertainment: a range of date options are available, with prices starting from just £134*.
Located just outside Kingscourt, this grand hotel has all the atmosphere a pair of budding detectives could want for a night of sleuthing. Settle into a Courtyard room, in the working buildings of the castle, where there'll be no bumps in the night.
Head into the Courtroom Restaurant at 7 p.m. where a cast of not-entirely-innocent actors will commence the chilling mystery. Between each course of dinner the suspects will play out the thrilling twists and turns of the story, and be available for questioning; guests will be provided with clues to aid them in untangling the mystery and exposing the killer. By the end of the evening, all will be revealed.
A delicious three-course dinner is included, composed using local and seasonal ingredients wherever possible; once the case has been solved and you've enjoyed a restful night, you'll awake to breakfast each.
And though uncovering murder most foul is exciting enough, there's plenty else in the area to enjoy, such as the nearby Lough an Leagh Mountain—perfect for a head-clearing stroll. The World Heritage Site of Newgrange, Knowth, and Dowth is an ancient temple and tomb network more than 5,000 years old.
January 17—£134 (up to a £274 value)
January 19—£151 (up to a £270 value)
February 1—£151 (up to a £270 value)
February 2—£151 (up to a £270 value)
February 3—£142 (up to a £270 value)
"The Castle's gracious splendour is the ideal setting for events."-- Cabra Castle
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 10 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by February 4, 2013
- Only valid on selected dates
- Once bought, customers cannot get a refund past 30 days
- Deal based on double occupancy in a courtyard room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Voucher includes Three-Course Dinner and Breakfast
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 00353 1-2958900 prior to purchase for further information on Cabra Castle if required. The hotel is not open for enquiries during the weekend (Monday to Friday only from 09:00-18:00)
- Please contact email@example.com prior to purchase for further information on the Murder Mystery if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 4, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 4, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 4, 2013 • Enjoy By February 4, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 51% savings