A View of Manhattan from the Jazz Age
Hotel Z NYC • Long Island City, NY
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Queen or Two-Twin Room, Any Night of the Week
- $50 On-Site Food-and-Beverage Credit for One-Night Stays
- Two Welcome Drinks
- Late Checkout
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Up close, the lights of Times Square, the bustling shops along Fifth Avenue, and the restaurants in the East Village truly dazzle and electrify. But it's when you take a step back for a glimpse of the Manhattan skyline that you get a true measure of the city.
Located in a hip, up-and-coming quarter of Queens—Long Island City—the 14-story Z NYC Hotel is a reflection of the city's timeless style, with Jazz Age themes and stark industrial accents bedecking the lobby. The vintage-meets-contemporary theme continues in the hotel's cozy guest rooms. In addition to your comfortable queen or double-twin bed made up with luxury linens and a suite of modern amenities (including waterfall showers, flat-screen televisions, and wireless Internet), each room offers a majestic panorama of the Manhattan skyline through floor-to-ceiling windows.
But while you're far enough away to enjoy a view that no Manhattan hotel can match, you're still just as close to the action. Ride the subway one stop to visit classic New York attractions like Central Park, Times Square, and Broadway, or experience the bustle of the island's world-class shops and restaurants.
Or, take advantage of your proximity to Brooklyn and Queens by downing a couple pints at a brewery in Williamsburg or heading to North Queens and jazzing up your stay with a visit to the Louis Armstrong House Museum.
After dinner at Z NYC's underground restaurant and lounge (featuring a contemporary menu based on fresh, locally sourced ingredients in an ambience that reflects the neighborhood's industrial roots) knock back a nightcap at the rooftop bar. The gorgeous skyline will still be there, an indelible reminder of an Escape you'll have to see to believe.
"The Z Hotel and its rooftop bar opened in July 2011—further contributing to Long Island City's growing status as a hip enclave one subway stop from Manhattan."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel starting 1/2/13
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 43% savings