Memories are Made on Lake Blackshear
Lake Blackshear Resort and Golf Club • Cordele, GA
- One-Night Stay for Two in a Villa Room or Lodge Room, Sundays through Thursdays
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Villa Room or Lodge Room, Fridays and Saturdays
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers to Extend Stay
Every once in a while, you need to fight for your right to a relaxing getaway and take a break from the troops. Arm yourself with an Escape to Lake Blackshear Resort and Golf Club in Cordele, Georgia, and establish your command post for comfort in this scenic lakeside outpost.
The waterfront resort, nestled in the middle of Georgia Veterans State Park, allows you to engage in serious relaxation in your spacious accommodations, boasting high-speed Internet, cable TV, and a mini-refrigerator—all with views of the sparkling lake.
Start your crusade for fun when you arrive. History buffs will enjoy seeing items spanning from the Revolutionary War to the Gulf War—including armored vehicles, uniforms, weapons, medals, and more—at the park's museum. Board the SAM Shortline and stop in Plains to see the Jimmy Carter National Historic Site, before taking a hike along the park's trails. Or, make a chair by the pool your base of operations for the afternoon.
You are discharged from kitchen duty throughout your stay, so head to Cordelia's for dinner and savor the signature crab soup, the prime rib, or the pan-fried grouper. Surrender to your cravings and top off the meal with warm caramel apple cake or the key lime pie. Then, retreat to your room and find peace between the sheets.
In the morning, discuss your strategy for the day over breakfast for two at Cordelia's—featuring dishes like made-to-order omelets, buttermilk pancakes, and French toast. Golfers can fire off balls on the resort's par-72 course while anglers can cast for bass in Lake Blackshear.
This Georgian Escape is the perfect tactic for a busy life and makes it easier to soldier on once you return home..
"We dined both evenings at Cordelia's—it has a lovely view overlooking the lake. The staff and food were excellent on both nights. A wonderful location for a restful holiday."-- TripAdvisor
the fine print
- Credit card information is required at check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are non-transferrable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email.
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Not valid towards group stays
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Based upon double occupancy
- 50% off golf and boat rentals may be available at redemption; subject to availability
- Taxes/resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- Other standard terms and conditions may apply; visit www.livingsocial.com/terms for more information
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms