A Luxurious Retreat Overlooking the Bay
Chaminade Resort and Spa • Santa Cruz, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Luxury Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($149) or Fridays and Saturdays ($169)
- Breakfast for Two
- Two Glasses of Wine
- 20% Discount on Spa Treatments
- $50 Resort Credit
No matter what time of day, the towering redwood and eucalyptus trees in the Santa Cruz Mountains cast a long shadow, offering a cool respite from the radiant California sunshine—if you even needed a break in the first place, that is. Whether you're looking to brighten up your winter or just want to have it made in the shade, this week's Escape is for you: one night for two at the Chaminade Resort and Spa in Santa Cruz.
Draped in seaside-inspired color palettes and bedecked with contemporary Spanish furnishings and featured local artwork, the Mission-style Chaminade Resort offers a quintessentially California perspective—the perfect place to take in the mountaintop vista overlooking Monterey Bay.
Your Luxury Queen Room welcomes you with plush feather beds, down duvets, soft bathrobes, and a granite bathroom with a dual vanity and luxe toiletries. A flat-screen TV and Internet access ensure you're fully connected—when you want to be.
Beyond the confines of your room, the expansive property offers a range of enhanced amenities and attractions. Take a casual hike through miles of meandering trails before submerging yourself in the heated outdoor swimming pool or two outdoor Jacuzzis. For a truly relaxing experience, enjoy a pampering session at the resort's 1,700-square-foot on-site spa, offering a complete menu of body and beauty treatments from its perch on a bluff overlooking the patchwork of wooded valleys below.
At mealtime, indulge in the essence of fresh California cuisine—including an acclaimed Sunday Champagne Brunch—at the resort's Sunset Restaurant, which boasts soothing views of the ocean. For something more casual, Linwood's Bar & Grill is the ideal spot for cocktails and a quick bite.
Beyond the shadow of a doubt, this is one California Escape that really shines.
"Secluded on 300 acres of redwood and eucalyptus forest with hiking trails, the mission-style complex commands expansive views of Monterey Bay. Guest rooms are furnished in a modern Spanish style, with dark wood, deep colors, and patterned fabrics."-- Read Fodor's Review of Chaminade Resort & Spa
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 1 per customer, up to 1 additional as a gift
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes/resort fees not included; collected at property
- Based on double occupancy
- Blackout dates include Dec 31, 2012; Jan 1-6, 29-31, 2013; Feb 1, 11-12, 19-28, 2013; March 1-4, 2013
- $50 resort credit cannot be used towards the room
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings