Luxe and Cozy in the Cascade Mountains
Sunriver Resort • Sunriver, OR
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Lodge Village Guestroom
- Access to Sunriver Aquatic Center
- Access to Sage Springs Club & Spa
- 20% Off Spa Services
- 20% Off at the Owl's Nest
- 20% Off Ice Skating
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Just east of the Cascade Range and south of the Blue Mountains, the high-desert playground around Bend, Oregon, boasts 300 days of sunshine a year and plenty of diversions for outdoor enthusiasts—"you can trail-run along the rushing Deschutes River in the morning and hit the snowy slopes of Mt. Bachelor in the afternoon," says Sunset magazine.
Set your sights on the AAA Four Diamond award-winning Sunriver Resort, part of a 3,300-acre private community along the Deschutes River just 15 miles south of Bend. The resort offers guests unfettered access to 35 miles of walking and biking paths, two pools, 26 tennis courts, an ice skating rink, and two parks, among other activities. Each Lodge Village Guestroom features Northwest décor with a stone fireplace, private deck, and flat-screen TV.
During the winter, trek over to the slopes of Mt. Bachelor and see why Condé Nast Traveler rated the resort one of its Top 50 Ski Hotels. Snuggle under the blankets for a sleigh ride through the woods with Sunriver Stables and explore the area along the Deschutes River. And no matter what time of year you visit, the brand-new aquatic center offers endless recreation: outdoor and indoor pools, a lazy river, two water slides, an outdoor adult hot tub, play areas for kids, and an event space that includes an amphitheater for live music, a cafe, park, picnic areas, playground, bocce ball court, basketball court, and a year-round tubing hill.
At the end of the day, come in for a landing at the Sage Springs Club & Spa, where you'll have access to the amenities plus 20 percent off a variety of treatments including a hot stone massage or full-body sugar scrub. In the evening, drop into the Owl's Nest, a casual outpost serving craft beer and upscale pub food like green curry mussels and steak-and-arugula salad, plus a few local, seasonal entrées including Anderson Ranch braised lamb stew. Sports fans, take heart: There are also a few TVs.
"This sprawling resort is less a hotel than a town unto itself, and with a wealth of activities available for active vacationers, it is the first choice of many families vacationing in central Oregon."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 3 per customer, up to 3 additional as gifts
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid on existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fees not included; collected at property
- Based on double occupancy
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 22, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 22, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 22, 2013 • Enjoy By May 22, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 43% savings