Winter Fairy Tale in the Green Mountains
Castle Hill Resort and Spa • Proctorsville, VT
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Castle Queen Room or Condo Hotel Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($129)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Castle Queen Room or Condo Hotel Suite, Fridays and Saturdays ($378)
- $25 Credit Toward a 50-Minute Massage
- $25 Credit Toward a Three-Course Prix-Fixe Dinner for Two
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
A blanket of snow transforms Vermont's Green Mountains into a fairy-tale landscape each winter. You can make your enchanted Escape to the Castle Hill Resort and Spa in Ludlow, where casual luxuries invite you to experience the magic.
Home-away-from-home accommodations are outfitted with elegant handcrafted furnishings, hardwood floors, Jacuzzi tubs, and heirloom-quality linens.
Enjoy storybook serenity at the full-service spa. This award-winning Aveda Concept Spa is in the resort's historic carriage house, just steps from where you slumber. The Elemental Nature Massage restores a healthy balance through aromatherapy and Swedish massage techniques. Afterward, you can check out the spa's state-of-the-art exercise equipment, including an Aveda Spa Pool, hot tub, and Pilates and yoga classes.
Surrounded by the Green Mountains, you'll swear you're in a setting that's make-believe. Visitors fall in love with the charming town of Ludlow, with quaint shops, craft fairs, and covered bridges. Suit up to hit the slopes of Okemo Mountain, ranked in the top three by Ski Magazine for snow quality in the East.
For dinner, enchanted epicureans dine on scrumptious cuisine at the Castle Restaurant—courtesy of Executive Chef Alphonsus Harris—in the candlelit, wood-paneled dining room. Chef Harris serves French-influenced American cuisine using local, fresh produce and quality meats on the prix-fixe, three-course dinner menu, changing with the turn of the seasons.
Vermont becomes a different place in the wintertime, and a few flurries is all it takes to make your Escape.
"There's a fairy-tale feel to this stone mansion, constructed by Governor Allen Miller Fletcher in 1905. Today, it offers visitors plenty of ways to escape reality, including an Aveda spa, fine dining, and ten beautifully detailed guest rooms."-- Boston Magazine
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend your stay
- Valid for travel until 3/31/13
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Room types included are based on availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 15 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 1/18-20 and 2/15-21
- Based on double occupancy; max occupancy in a Castle rooms is 2 and max occupancy in condo hotel suites is 4
- Children under 18 are free; each additional adult is $15 per night
- Vermont state rooms tax is not included and will be collected at the resort
- All deal components must be redeemed during one visit
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 61% savings