In Frost, Comfort is Served Farm Fresh
The Inn at Mountain Quest • Marlinton, WV
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($201)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two, Fridays and Saturdays, with a Saturday-Night Buffet Dinner ($235)
- Daily Full Breakfast
- Bottle of Champagne
- Farm Tour for Two
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
The best things on your table usually come farm-fresh—your next getaway should, too. Escape to Mountain Quest Inn, a historic 1900s-era farmhouse in Frost, West Virginia, where comfort is a tradition and hospitality an art.
You'll reap the benefits of the small-town charm employed by the inn's cozy guest rooms, located in an addition on the other side of the conference center. Private baths, plush bedding, Wi-Fi, a TV and DVD player, and in-room climate control are the root of just a few of the accoutrements that greet you upon your arrival.
In the morning, wake to full daily breakfasts featuring options that range from hearty to light: think biscuits and gravy, pancakes, French toast, and made-to-order omelets all served fresh, piping-hot, and alongside fresh fruit, cereal, muffins, juice, hot chocolate, coffee, and tea.
Cultivate a sense of calm with a walk around the farm's pastoral grounds. Center yourself in the meditation labyrinth or lose track of time while out fly-fishing. There's no shortage of enjoyable activities—from mountain-trail hikes to cross country skiing and llama and horse encounters, the farm knows how to deliver up experiences that placate your need for peace and quiet.
In nearby Marlinton, small-town Americana comes to life with quaint streets, homegrown restaurants, and local shops made for finding someone that special gift. Cultural tourists will appreciate the proximity to the Pocahontas County Opera House, offering an array of live shows and entertainment.
Plant the seeds of a unforgettable West Virginia Escape—the memories you'll make are sure to grow and grow with time.
"This accomodation is beyond unique. Each of the 12 rooms are decorated around a theme and all items—towels, bed linens, wall-hangings, etc.—contribute to the room's theme. The owners have made accessible their private collection of books [and more]."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout date(s): December 24, 2012 - January 2, 2013; February 11-14, 2013; April 6-7, 2013
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- 12% sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- Some pets are welcome; please inquire with merchant at time of reservation
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • Enjoy By May 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 42% savings