Swag and Sophistication by the Strip
Palms Place Hotel and Spa • Las Vegas, NV
- A Two-Night Weekend ($319) or Three-Night Weekday ($329) Stay in a Studio Suite for Two
- $50 Food and Beverage Credit for Simon Restaurant & Lounge
- Direct Access to The Playboy Club and Moon Nightclub
- Daily Continental Breakfast for Two at Simon Restaurant & Lounge
A tall drink of water like you needs a Sin City pad that's just as well-versed in sophistication. Swagger on over to the Palms Place Hotel and Spa for a two- to three-night stay in a Studio Suite at one of the choicest hotels in Vegas, and get access to some of the hottest clubs and restaurants this side of the Strip.
Palms Place is a testament to pure refinement. Just slightly off of the Strip, the stylish hotel's guest rooms are complete with marble floors, plush bedding, lofty ceilings, kitchenettes, and plasma TVs. TripAdvisees say they, "felt like royalty" and that, "the view from the room is fabulous."
Luxuriate in a two-night weekend trip ($319) or a three-night weekday trip ($329) and cool your jets alongside other hotties by the dazzling, 50,000-square-foot Palms Place Pool. In conjunction with the Palms Pool, these aquamarine oases look like a slice of modern art, with glistening waterfalls adjacent to posh little cabanas. And after a day of putting poker pros to shame, glide over to the fire pit for an evening rendezvous.
"Vegas is the ultimate escape. Time is irrelevant here," says Lonely Planet. "Almost any desire can be gratified instantly, since its luxe megaresorts stand ready to cater to your every whim 24/7."
Dip into decadence at Simon Restaurant & Lounge next door—floor-to-ceiling windows let you keep track of the poolside action from your table—and put your $50 food and beverage credit to good use. Nosh on a filet mignon Cobb salad for lunch or sit down for dinner and savor the banana leaf halibut with slow-cooked tomatoes and salsa. Come back to the restaurant in the morning to refresh yourselves with a complimentary daily continental breakfast.
Better yet, enjoy direct access to the The Playboy Club and Moon nightclub. Bunnies host the nine blackjack tables and one roulette table inside the glamorous club, which Condé Nast Traveler describes as having a "dance floor... framed by massive windows looking over the Strip and live projections on the ceiling." Roll into Moon, a penthouse lounge perched atop the Fantasy Tower; the mod furnishings provide the perfect glossy milieu for dancing the night away.
From the sumptuous décor to the glitzy atmosphere, this Escape to Sin City is a cool sip of opulence.
"The Palms has perhaps some of the most comfortable beds in Vegas, thanks to fluffy pillows and duvets that make one reluctant to rise, plus big TVs and huge bathrooms."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per person, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per visit
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates include June 3-4, June 10-11, June 22-25, 2011
- All services must be redeemed during one visit
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2011 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2016 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2011 • Enjoy By August 31, 2011
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings