Breezes and Boutiques Along the Eastern Shore
Sandaway Waterfront Lodging • Oxford, MD
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Water-View King Suite, Waterfront Queen Room, or Water-View King Loft in the Lodge from Now to April 25, 2013 ($159)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Waterfront King Room with Screened-In Porch, Tuckaway Cottage King Suite, or Choptank Beach-View King Room in the Lodge from Now to April 25, 2013 ($299)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Waterfront Carriage Room, Sundays through Thursdays from April 26 to December 31, 2013 ($199)
- Daily Breakfast Basket Delivered to Your Door, Hot Beverages, and Snacks
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
Frequented by a steady stream of sailboats that glide in from the Chesapeake Bay, it's easy to see why the tree-lined maritime village of Oxford, Maryland, is considered a romantic retreat.
"The serene and understated charm of Oxford has captured the attention of boaters for centuries," says Yachting magazine, which ranks Oxford in the top 50 waterfront towns of the world. "It's home to fine boatyards, flawlessly restored 18th- and 19th-century homes, and a few waitresses who will call you 'hon' after taking your order... There are enough hidden coves and creeks to keep you occupied for an endless number of boating seasons."
An 18-guest room Victorian mansion, Sandaway Waterfront Lodging is located along the Chesapeake Bay in this charming town just 90 minutes from Washington, DC. With accommodations featuring the Old-World allure of clawfoot tubs, screened-in porches, chandeliers, and four-poster beds, the peninsula property also boasts a private sandy beach with magnificent foliage and a rich collection of wildlife—osprey, fox, mallard ducks, and bald eagles call the area home.
Nearby St. Michaels is bustling with an eclectic medley of historic buildings, restaurants, and boutique shops. Located in the heart of the Eastern Shore where delicious seafood and fascinating history meet, the town is also home to the Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum.
Those looking for a more intimate evening can opt to enjoy waterfront views from a private screened-in porch—the perfect setting to dream of your next visit.
"We spent two magnificent nights at the Sandaway in a second-floor waterfront room complete with a seating area, screened porch, and every amenity needed for a relaxing stay. You won't find a place more relaxing and innkeepers more hospitable."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Limit 2 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and must be made online; subject to availability
- Not valid on group, weddings or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy; not valid for any additional guests
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes 1:00pm late check-out, daily breakfast delivered, unlimited hot beverages and snacks
- Blackout Date(s): Options A & B: January 23 - February 13, 2013; February 24 - March 14, 2013
- Blackout Date(s): Option C: Not valid for federal holidays (and the day prior to)
- Options B & C: Nights must be used consecutively
- Pets and/or smoking are not allowed
- Not valid for children
- Properties policies apply www.sandaway.com/reservations.html
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2013 • Enjoy By December 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings