Revolutionary Retreat to Historic Williamsburg
Greensprings Vacation Resort • Williamsburg, VA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Two-Bedroom Villa ($169)
- Or, a Three-Night Stay for Two in a Two-Bedroom Villa ($229)
- $25 Dining Credit at The Powhatan Grille or The Kitchen at Powhatan
Imagine strolling along cobblestone streets of 18th-century Colonial Williamsburg, Virginia, tracing the footsteps of presidents and statesmen from a bygone era. Feel how history melts into present-day relaxation with an Escape to Greensprings Vacation Resort, just six miles from historic Jamestown.
You'll want to begin your stay with a leisurely walk among the area's most historic landmarks: Explore the past as you wander through the ancestral homes of the indigenous American Indian tribes and discover the first English settlements of the New World.
A dip in the indoor pool follows, with some extra time spent in the hot tub (your tired dogs will thank you). After your plunge, head out for a round of golf at the adjacent Jack Nicklaus-designed course. Non-putters can hang back and enjoy a game of shuffleboard, or aim for a strike at the nearby bowling alley.
Be sure and take some time for Yorktown Victory Center, a museum of the American Revolution, which chronicles our country's evolution from a settlement of colonies to nationhood through an amazing hybrid of re-creations, film, and thematic events. At the Continental Army Encampment, historical interpreters demonstrate how American soldiers lived at the end of the war.
Your museum-weary selves will love a bite at The Powhatan Grille or The Kitchen at Powhatan. Filled with savory cuisine, head back to Greensprings Vacation Resort for a few leisurely, contemplative moments in the sauna. After a crash-course in American history, you deserve plenty of R&R.
"You'll never have a better opportunity to examine the past than in Colonial Williamsburg. Today, Williamsburg's Historic Area is, for all practical purposes, one of the world's largest and best living-history museums."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Must be 21 years older to check-in; valid ID required and must match name on voucher and reservation
- A refundable security deposit of $250 (paid via Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diner's Club or Discover card) is required at check-in — cash deposits are not accepted
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout date(s): February 15-16, 2013
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- Be sure to refer to restaurant websites for hours and information regarding reservations
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 20, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 20, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 20, 2013 • Enjoy By March 20, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings