Going Big at Big Mountain
Gaynor Ranch & Resort • Whitefish, MT
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in Any Cabin
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
The aptly named Big Mountain boasts more than 3,000 acres of skiable terrain, the mellow downtown caters to both luxury-seeking vacationers and pickup-driving locals, and an Amtrak station affords easy access to it all. Yep, that's Whitefish, and though it's got all the trappings of a world-class ski town, it's still quintessential Montana: slow-paced, down-to-earth, and never crowded.
Discover the bounty of northwest Montana at Gaynor Ranch & Resort, just a 20-minute drive from Glacier National Park. And while the park features 25 active glaciers among its million acres, the Gaynor Ranch cabins keep visitors cozy and warm with down comforters, homespun bedspreads, hardwood floors, and Native American artwork. Whether you choose a cabin centrally located on the ranch property or opt for a bit more privacy with a cabin in the woods, your quarters come equipped with a full kitchen, washer and dryer, living area, and deck.
In the morning, enjoy a hearty breakfast—like the blueberry granola pancakes at Buffalo Café—from one of Whitefish's family-owned restaurants before striking out to see the sights. With nearly 700 miles of trails traversing Glacier National Park, cross-country skiers can take their pick of scenic tracks through the park's lower-altitude forests and valleys.
Skiers who prefer to plummet like the mercury will find plenty of romping room (more than 3,000 acres) at Whitefish Mountain Resort, only a few minutes' drive from the ranch. And kids love the frosty fun of a horse-drawn sleigh ride through the ranch's snow-covered meadows.
"If what you are looking for is peace and quiet within a reasonable distance from every amenity, then the Gaynor Cabins in the woods is a perfect fit."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy; $15 per person per night for each additional guest
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 1, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 1, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 1, 2013 • Enjoy By June 1, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings