A Wild Winter in Cozy Banff
Banff Ptarmigan Inn • Banff, Canada
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room Between January 6 and February 13 ($215) or February 16 to March 21 ($275)
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at The Meatball Pizza & Pasta
- Bottle of Wine Upon Arrival
- Choice of One Discover Banff Tour for Two: Evening Johnston Canyon Ice Walk or Marble Canyon Snowshoe Excursion
- Two-for-One Ski Rentals
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Originally marked "Siding 29" on the Canadian Pacific Railway's track through the Bow Valley, the town now known as Banff was touted as a tourist locale from the start. Set in the shadow of the Canadian Rockies, this resort town is set within the borders of Banff National Park. Today, the area offers three mountains boasting nearly 8,000 acres of skiable terrain, plus a couple of renowned hot springs for that après-ski soak.
Add to all of that a cozy home base right in the middle of town, and you've got this Escape to Banff Ptarmigan Inn, which, among other amenities, features heated underground parking. Rooms are appointed with one or two Mountain Luxury feather beds, cable TV, and wireless Internet, and the lodge-style hotel is equipped with indoor hot pools and a sauna. Wake up in the morning to a hot buffet breakfast for two, then throw on some layers and get ready for the great outdoors.
You'll get your choice of one excursion for two with Discover Banff Tours. Will it be the Johnson Canyon ice walk—a two-and-a-half-hour trek that takes adventurers clad in ice cleats past awe-inspiring icicles and frozen waterfalls—or the Marble Canyon snowshoe excursion, where visitors will likely spot snowshoe hare, wolf, and moose tracks? If skiing is what you crave, take to the slopes of Mt. Norquay, The Lake Louise Ski Area, or Sunshine Village with your two-for-one ski rentals.
Says one guest on TripAdvisor: "After our stay at the Ptarmigan [we'll] go back there every time and may never ski in Europe again."
"I find myself in Banff quite often, and the Ptarmigan is always my go-to hotel. The staff is always very welcoming and accomodating, check-in and out is painless and quick. The rooms are clean and the beds very comfy. Location is perfect ..."-- TripAdvisor
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid on existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fees not included; collected at property
- Based on double occupancy
- Blackout dates: January 18, 19, 2013; February 15, 16, 17, 2013; March 8, 9, 10, 2013
- Vouchers include Daily Buffet Breakfast at The Meatball Pizza & Pasta, Bottle of Wine Upon Arrival, Choice of One Discover Banff Tour for Two: Evening Johnston Canyon Ice Walk or Marble Canyon Snowshoe Excursion, and Two-for-One Ski Rentals
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 21, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 21, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 21, 2013 • Enjoy By March 21, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings