Feel a Million Miles Away on the Mornington Peninsula
Sea Stays Rosebud • Fingal, VIC
- Two nights midweek, Sunday to Thursday ($199), or two weekend nights, Friday to Saturday ($299), for two in the luxury Apartment 49 or 53 on the Moonah Links in the Mornington Peninsula
- Delicious continental breakfast hamper on the first morning
- Bottle of wine to share on arrival
- Complimentary use of in-house 5-star facilities including practice putting green, outdoor heated pool, volleyball and badminton courts
- Late 12pm check-out for a lazy morning
- Moments from beautiful beaches and exquisite wineries in Red Hill
The Mornington Peninsula, just an hour's drive from Melbourne, feels like a world away. Escape to Victoria's slice of the Mediterranean on this week's Escape to Sea Stays Rosebud in one of their modern one-bedroom apartments, located in a stunning landscaped setting in the back of Rye.
Jet (or simply drive) out of town for two nights midweek, Sunday to Thursday (just $199, usually $498), or two weekend nights, Friday to Saturday (just $299, usually $590), for two in your own stylish one-bedroom apartment that backs onto the putting green and mere steps away from the in-ground solar heated swimming pool.
Your charming, modern fully self-contained apartment also includes complimentary access to the in-house 5-star facilities such as an outdoor heated pool, volleyball and badminton court (bring your own equipment) and practice putting green, located outside your door. You'll also receive a continental breakfast hamper for your first morning, ideal to fuel you both for a full day of exploring, and a bottle of wine on arrival.
Take a peaceful two-minute drive just around the corner to Springs Lane and visit the world famous Peninsula Hot Springs, the first natural hot springs and day spa centre in Victoria, where natural warm thermal mineral waters flow into the pools. Peninsula Hot Springs makes it possible to bathe in the naturally, mineral rich healing waters with a choice of over 20 bathing experiences, so simply relax and rejuvenate your soul.
After indulging mind and spirit, check out other local attractions within a 10-minute drive. The Enchanted Maze in Arthurs Seat is a place where you can lose yourself in the colours of garden design or marvel at the formal structures of hedge topiary. Visit Cape Schanck Lighthouse where earth meets ocean - one of the last remaining fully operational lighthouses in Australia. Or simply pick your own strawberries at Sunny Ridge strawberry farm.
You also might want to explore the rugged Gunnamatta surf beach or swim in the calm waters of Port Philip Bay also a five-minute drive away. For more exploring, take a short drive to the historic seaside town of Sorrento and be charmed by its magnificent sandstone buildings and architecture.
This magnificent Escape will have you feeling a million miles away from the moment you arrive.
The area in general is beautiful and we enjoyed lots of delicious meals and beautiful wineries-- TripAdvisor
5 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 5 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Purchase unlimited vouchers
- Valid for vouchers to be combined to extend stay
- Valid based on double occupancy
- Up to 2 additional guests are welcome on the sofa bed at $25 per person per night
- Apartment 53 is ground level, apartment 49 is up a flight of stairs, apartment preferences will be subject to availability
- Not valid for existing or group reservations
- Stays over school holidays, public holidays and long weekends incur a surcharge of $99 midweek or $149 weekend
- Reservations are required, subject to availability and must be made by 30 April 2013
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 21, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 21, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 21, 2013 • Enjoy By August 21, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 60% savings