High Style in Houston's Uptown District
Royal Sonesta Hotel Houston • Houston, TX
- One-Night Stay for Two, Thursdays through Sundays, in a Deluxe Room
- $40 Hotel Credit
- Early 1 p.m. Check-In
Just a few miles west of downtown, Uptown Houston serves up a sampling of the city's eclectic culture. A hodgepodge of international cuisine, hip boutiques, and burgeoning businesses, the satellite district also delivers some of the Lone Star State's best shopping.
Escape to the Royal Sonesta Hotel Houston and orbit the district's nearly five million square feet of retail space in deluxe accommodations with a host of amenities.
Kick off the countdown to your retreat by taking advantage of valet parking and unwind in your modern room. With flat-screen TV's, Wi-Fi, and sleek furnishings, you'll touchdown in cozy surroundings before discovering what Uptown has to offer.
At three million square feet, the Houston Galleria® is the fourth largest shopping complex in North America, making it the perfect launching point for retail revelry. "With over 24 million visitors a year, the Galleria is one of Houston's biggest tourist draws," says Forbes. "However, its high-low mix of stores attracts locals too." Avoid the hassles of parking by opting for the hotel's complimentary shuttle to the complex.
Later, jet to the architectural wonders of the Williams Waterfall. Designed by the by Pritzker Prize-winning architect Philip Johnson, the multi-story sculpture sits at the south end of Williams Tower and features a semi-circular waterfall. The structure's surrounding green space serves as a popular spot for picnics and concerts.
Balance out hunger with a trip to The Restaurant. With leather banquette seating and bold splashes of color, you'll dine in style while enjoying the menu's selection of international cuisine.
Soar into Houston's happening Uptown District—with this Escape you'll fly through sensational shopping and state-of-the-art architecture.
"The comfort was amazing. My fiancé and I really loved the getaway and we definitely didn't think about worldly issues while visiting."-- Booking.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 3 per customer, up to 3 additional as gift s
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Credit card and voucher number required for reservation
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes/resort fees not included; collected at property
- Based on double occupancy
- $40 hotel credit not valid towards taxes and resort fees
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • Enjoy By June 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings