Au Naturel on Cannon Beach
Cannon Beach Hotel Lodgings • Cannon Beach, OR
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays, in a Premier Room ($175) or Exclusive Suite ($195) at Cannon Beach Hotel or The Courtyard
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two, Fridays and Saturdays, in a Premier Room ($199) or Exclusive Suite ($219)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
The beaches of the Pacific Northwest are as postcard-perfect as any tropical paradise—minus the palm trees, the ceaselessly sunny days, and the sugar-white sand. With rugged cliffs that seem to rise directly out of the waves and super-wide beaches dotted with driftwood, the unspoiled beauty of Oregon's breathtaking coastline is precisely what makes it the perfect place to, well, spoil yourself.
This beauty is yours to behold at Cannon Beach Hotel Lodgings, a unique collection of boutique inns nestled on the edge of the Pacific Ocean. Choose between two charming locations: the breezy New England-inspired Cannon Beach Hotel, which is situated closest to the sand, or The Courtyard, a romantic inn tucked just off the beaten path.
Dapper dwelling places are elegantly appointed with queen-size, four-poster beds with plush bedding, sitting areas with pull-out sofas, and cozy fireplaces. Premier Rooms are appointed with a queen bed, overstuffed chairs, a tiled bathroom with a two-person Jacuzzi tub and separate shower, and a private patio. Some of the larger Exclusive Rooms feature a separate living area with a queen sofa-sleeper, a separate bedroom with a queen bed and a desk, and a tiled bathroom with a petite clawfoot soaking tub with a shower. Both feature a gas fireplace, and a TV with DVD player. Oh, and don't forget the plush robes.
You'll be hard-pressed to leave your lodgings, but the call of the coastline beckons you to the beach, where you can snap a shot of the area's postcard-perfect landmark, Haystack Rock. Succumb to your craving for locally sourced seafood at Newmans at 988. Try the lobster ravioli with hazelnuts and marsala sauce, or the prawn scampi, swimming in white wine and garlic.
"When... people dream of a vacation on the Oregon coast, chances are they're thinking of a place such as Cannon Beach: weathered cedar-shingle buildings, picket fences behind drifts of nasturtiums, quiet gravel lanes, interesting little art galleries..."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid on existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture and $15 fee applies
- 8% taxes/resort fees not included; collected at property
- Based on double occupancy; select rooms can sleep up to four with a $10 extra person fee over the age of 12
- Guests must be at least 16 years of age at the Cannon Beach Hotel; the Courtyard is valid for all ages
- Breakfast included at Cannon Beach Hotel only; all The Courtyard rooms equipped with fridge, microwave, coffeemaker with complimentary local coffee and hot beverages
- Blackout dates: January 18-21, February 13-16, March 1-3, March 7-10, March 14-31, and May 3-5
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 23, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 23, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 23, 2013 • Enjoy By May 23, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings