Log-Cabin Luxury in Arizona's White Mountains
PVC At The Roundhouse Resort • Pinetop, AZ
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Six Guests in a Two-Bedroom Cabin, Sundays to Thursdays ($179)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Six Guests in a Two-Bedroom Cabin, Fridays and Saturdays ($219)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
If frolicking in the fresh air is what you seek, point your compass to this log-cabin Escape to PVC at the Roundhouse Resort in Pinetop, Arizona, for an unforgettably rustic stay.
Dubbed "the family destination of the White Mountains," by Frommer's, this laid-back property is situated between the Apache and Sitgreaves National Forests and the unspoiled lands of the White Mountain Apache Indian Reservation.
In your cozy hideaway at 7,200 feet elevation, kick back in front of the electric fireplace, zone out in the private whirlpool-jet tub, watch the sun set from the covered porch, and cook up savory meals in your spacious, fully equipped kitchen. The cabin includes two full bathrooms, air conditioning, a washer and dryer, and Internet access. Guests have access to the neighboring resort's recreation center and its heated indoor pool, whirlpool, half-court basketball court, racquet ball court, exercise equipment, ping pong table, and pool tables. The on-site playground with a mini-golf course and access to horseshoes, bocce ball, and plenty of games provide ample diversions for all.
Cross-country ski trails and hiking or snowshoeing trails zigzag for nearly 200 miles around you. Hike through world's largest strand of ponderosa pine, hit the slopes at the Sunrise Park ski area (about 30 miles away), cast a line at a nearby lake, quietly observe native flora and fauna, or explore the cultural sites and historic villages of White Mountains.
"We felt right at home, comfy, and cozy. These cabins are the most up-to-date... cabins we have stayed in in Pinetop. Will definitely go back again!"-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid on existing reservations
- Must be 21 or older to check-in
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture and $75+tax fee applies
- 7.05% taxes/resort fees not included; collected at time of booking
- Valid for up to six people
- $250 incidental deposit is due at the time of check-in with major credit cards or debit cards with Visa or MasterCard symbol
- No pets allowed
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 28, 2013 • Enjoy By March 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 65% savings