One-of-a-Kind Retreat to Lake Chelan
GrandView on the Lake • Chelan, WA
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Six People in a One-Bedroom Grand Suite ($229)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Six People in a Two-Bedroom Grand Suite ($269)
- $50 Credit at Spa Suite on the Lake
- Three Wine Tastings for Two
- One Appetizer at Tin Lilly
- Cleaning and Registration Fees Included
Lakeside retreats can seem self-explanatory—you retreat to a lake, after all. But things get a lot more interesting when that body of water is one of the most remarkable in the world: the 1,500-feet-deep Lake Chelan. You'll have your chance to see it for yourself on this Escape to GrandView on the Lake in Chelan, Washington.
"Lake Chelan, often compared to Lake Lucerne in Switzerland, is a true natural wonder, warm as any summer beach at one end, glacier-chilled and full of Kokanee salmon at the other," says The New York Times. "The most productive apple orchards in the country cling to the sunny hillsides in the dry part, while moss-covered homesteads and the state's only one-room schoolhouse await the explorer's eye near Stehekin."
The area serves as a favorite beach destination for western Washingtonians, offering a landscape as varied as the seasons. And perched on the shore, GrandView offers double-feature vistas of both the water and surrounding mountains. Almost anywhere you stand—on your private balcony, in the open patios, or before walls of windows—you'll get an eyeful of gorgeous blue.
Breathtaking sights aren't cliché when you hike the Lakeshore trail. The mountains encircling the 55-mile, fjord-like lake rise from 4,000 feet at Chelan to almost 9,000 feet at the trail's end near the town of Stehekin. Winds whipping across the water turn its surface white in the winter, and nimble-footed goats make their homes in the craggy peaks.
In town, you'll have plenty of options to help you unwind. Nearby wineries like Tsillan Cellars, Wapato Point Cellars, and Lake Chelan Winery offer decadent tastings, while the popular Tin Lilly restaurant serves up fresh American Fusion fare. But, if you prefer the massage table over the dinner table, visit The Spa Suite on the Lake for a therapeutic treatment.
Don't settle for run-of-the-mill when you deserve one-of-a-kind—just when you thought you had lake vacations all figured out, this Escape washes up to exceed your expectations.
"All of the rooms are beautifully appointed with modern furniture, appliances, flooring, and all the comforts of home. The view uplake from the balconies takes your breath away. It doesn't matter what time of year, it's always so beautiful."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 1 per customer, up to 1 additional as a gift
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes/resort fees not included; collected at property
- Valid for up to six people
- Children allowed
- Blackout dates include January 18, 19, 20 21
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 42% savings