A Rustic Retreat on the Front Range
Sundance Mountain Lodge • Monument, CO
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Klassy King, Any Day of the Week ($59)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Klassy King, Sundays through Thursdays ($99)
- $20 On-Site Dining Credit
Though just a short drive from Colorado's two largest cities, the town of Monument delivers a distinctly small-town vibe reminiscent of more rural Rocky Mountain environs. After all, the town sits at about 7,000 feet above sea level and borders Pike National Forest, home of the iconic Pikes Peak.
Here, just 20 miles north of Colorado Springs and 50 miles south of Denver, the retro Sundance Mountain Lodge has been transformed into an eco-friendly Front Range getaway that features five acres of picturesque log bridges and gushing waterfalls. Pass under the log entrance and into this 85-room hotel, which is appointed with a grand stone fireplace in the lobby along with a cafe and bistro and a large conference center. Each Klassy King room is equipped with a balcony and features Colorado artwork on the walls, cable TV, wireless Internet, and rustic log accents.
Once situated, head south to explore the Garden of the Gods. Or, pop into cross-country skis or snowshoes and travel north to Palmer Lake on the Santa Fe Regional Trail. Afterward, treat yourself to a deep-tissue massage at a nearby spa. After your blissful body indulgence, quell any hunger pangs at Oakley's Cafe & Bistro. Order comfort food favorites like chicken quesadillas, bleu cheese fries, or spinach artichoke dip, and sink into one of the restaurant's couches with a board game.
"Sundance Mountain Lodge is a truly unique property. What a great alternative to the boring chain hotels. The rooms have character and great bedding, and are surrounded by nicely landscaped grounds and a little river!"-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Option B: Nights must be used consecutively
- Option B: Valid for one $20 dining credit only
- Some pets are welcome for an additional fee; please inquire with merchant at time of reservation
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 46% savings