Start 2013 with a Bang at a Bournemouth Boot Camp
The Queens Hotel and Spa • Dorset, United Kingdom
- Two- (£119 Per Person) Three- (£159 PP) Four- (£199 PP) or Five-Night (£229 PP) Boot Camp Break
- Private Double Room
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Snacks Included
- Full Day of Fitness Activities Including Mixed Martial Arts, Bike Rides, and Yoga
- Spa Treatment and Relaxation Time Daily
Feeling a bit squidgy 'round the edges after Christmas? Nobody would ever criticise Santa Claus for having some junk in his trunk (or should it be sleigh?) but then again, he's in the trade of giving everyone loads of pressies, and you're not. Get your 2013 off on the right foot with a boot camp fitness Escape to The Queens Hotel and Spa in Bournemouth, and banish the ghost of Christmas naughtiness past.
Make a resolution to stay from two to five nights at the Bournemouth hotel (prices start from £119*, for up to 52% off), where you'll enjoy sole occupancy of a smart double bedroom (if you wish) to ensure restful nights. The boot camps run throughout January and February, and from Sunday to Friday.
Under the guidance of experienced personal trainer Adrian Bonner, each day you'll undertake a full day of planned activities—including mixed martial arts, aqua fitness, yoga, and bike riding, hiking, or kayaking. Each day will also bring a spa treatment and a relaxation session to help you unwind, with plenty of opportunity to learn from Adrian as you train.
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are included each day, with menus offering balanced and nutritious meals, as well as snacks to power you towards your goals.
This Escape is priced on a per person basis, and is available from Sunday to Friday. The hotel sits close to the seafront and is within walking distance of Bournemouth train station.
Two Nights—£119 (up to a £249 value)
Three Nights—£159 (up to a £325 value)
Four Nights—£199 (up to a £419 value)
Five Nights—£229 (up to a £495 value)
"What better way to start 2013 than by getting that fitness back, eating well. and having fun!"-- Queens Hotel and Spa
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 1 person, must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by February 28, 2013
- For schedule, please copy and paste www.queenshotelbournemouth.com/bournemouth-boot-camp.php into your address bar
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Not valid on existing bookings
- Voucher includes: Private Double Room, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Snacks Included, Full Day of Fitness Activities Including Mixed Martial Arts, Bike Rides, and Yoga, Spa Treatment and Relaxation Time Daily
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01202 554415 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • Enjoy By February 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 52% savings