A Regal Night in Genteel Richmond
Richmond Gate Hotel • Surrey, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two People in a Standard Twin or Double Room
- Two-Course Dinner
- Late Checkout
King Henry's Mound, in Richmond Park, has one of the most fiercely protected views in the world; according to law, no building may obstruct the clear sight of St Paul's Dome from that spot. If you can clearly see that it's time for a break, but want to keep an eye on the capital, head to the Richmond Gate Hotel in regal Richmond-upon-Thames.
The details are plain and simple; get an overnight stay for two people in a Standard twin or double room for £129 (up to a £259.80 value). In this 18th century building perched atop Richmond hill, you'll find your elegantly contemporary room, which you'll get to enjoy all the longer with a late checkout.
In addition to included breakfast on the morning of your stay, you'll also be treated to a two-course meal on the first evening. The quality of the food on offer at the Gates Restaurant is plain to see; start with the likes of a tian of grilled Mediterranean vegetables on toasted Irish soda bread before moving on to a squid, king prawn, and mussel saffron risotto, or chicken cordon bleu.
Richmond itself is a charmingly refined place to stay, and with the hotel just yards from the gate of Richmond Park, you'll be perfectly located to take a wintery stroll in the Nature Reserve spotting red and fallow deer. Access to the capital is easy too; hop on a train or tube at Richmond Station for quick links to the West End, Oxford Street, and London museums.
This Escape is for two people. Stays on a Saturday night are subject to a £25 supplement, payable direct to the hotel. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com.
"The largest of London's Royal Parks, Richmond was, like so many of the others, once a royal hunting ground. Unlike most of the others, however, it still retains a population of around 650 deer."-- Frommer's
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed between January 1, 2013 - March 31, 2013
- £25 supplement will apply for Saturday night stays - to be paid directly to the hotel
- Voucher not valid on 14 February, 10 and 31 March
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a standard room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Children allowed
- Voucher includes Breakfast, Two-Course Dinner, and Late Checkout
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 0844 855 9150 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings