Party 'Til Dawn at The Palms
Palms Casino Resort • Las Vegas, NV
- A Two-Night Weekend ($358) or Two-Night Weekday ($218) Stay for Two in a Superior Room
- $75 Dining Credit for NOVE Italiano Restaurant
- Two Breakfast Buffet Passes per Day
Britney Spears got married here, The Real World Las Vegas castmates lived here, and every starlet worth her six-inch stilettos has partied here—this is the Palms, and when it comes to the swank rooms, regal high-rolling, and the over-the-top excess of Vegas, no spot is more satisfying than this iconic hotel.
Escape to Sin City with a two-night weekend stay ($358) or a two-night weekday stay ($218) for two. You'll feel like the red carpet was rolled out just for you at the massive Maloof property, featuring more than half a dozen restaurants, two see-and-be-seen pool areas, multiple spas and salons, and all the gaming opportunities your dice-rolling heart could desire.
You won't be able to keep your poker face when you set eyes on your room, outfitted with the coziest beds in town, large bathrooms, Bose sound systems, and Jacuzzi baths.
The old adage of "eat, drink, and be merry" is never tough to fulfill here, especially with a two breakfast buffet passes per day and a $75 dining credit for NOVE Italiano, serving classic Italian fare under the setting of dramatic Swarovski chandeliers.
You could find plenty to do without ever leaving the premises, but if the urge to globetrot has rubbed off on you, the Strip is just a stone's throw away. See glammed-up and glitzed-out versions of Paris, Egypt, Venice, New York City, Japan, and more in just a stroll—no passport required.
An Escape in the truest sense of the word, a stay at the Palms will leave you feeling invigorated, pampered, satisfied, and—yes—just a little bit sinful. So throw caution to the wind, pack your highest heels, and get ready to indulge: Welcome to Vegas, baby.
"Home to MTV's Real World: Las Vegas and Bravo's Celebrity Poker Showdown, the Palms is known for its Hollywood-hip credentials—and for its themed 'fantasy' suites. It's the closest thing you can get to a Sunset Strip hotel in Las Vegas."-- Forbes Travel Guide
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit one per person, additional as gifts
- Limit one per reservation
- Not valid toward existing reservations
- Reservations are required and subject to availability
- Not valid for the following dates: September 16,17,23 and 24, December 29,30,31, January 9,10,11,12,13,14,18,19,20,21
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- $15 resort fee per day not included, to be paid upon check-in: Resort fee includes a $20 drink credit per day at casino bars plus many other discounts at property venues
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2012 • Enjoy By January 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings