A Hidden Paradise on the Chesapeake Bay
Combsberry Inn • Oxford, MD
- A One-Night, Sundays through Thursdays ($199) in The Queen Ann Room, Garden of Eden Room, or the Pet-Friendly Oxford Cottage
- Or, a Two-Night Stay, Fridays and Saturdays ($399) in The Queen Ann Room, Garden of Eden Room, or the Pet-Friendly Oxford Cottage
- Delivered Breakfast Basket with Muffins, Yogurt, Fruit, and Juice
- Unlimited Coffee, Hot Chocolate, and Tea
- Homemade Bath Salts
If you listen closely to the winds that whisper through the maple trees that dot the banks of Bringman's Cove on the Choptank River, you'll be privy to a secret: With water-front views and stately 18th-century manses, Maryland's Eastern Shore is an idyllic Mid-Atlantic paradise—and an Escape to the Combsberry Inn is your key to unlocking all that this East Coast Eden has to offer.
"This 1730 brick manor house, together with the carriage house and the Oxford cottage, is set amid magnolias and willows on the banks of Island Creek, a few minutes' drive from Oxford," says Fodor's review of Combsberry Inn. "Inside are five arched fireplaces, floral chintz fabrics, and polished wood floors. All the rooms and suites of this luxurious B&B have water views and are furnished with English manor-style antiques, including four-poster and canopy beds."
Outside your window, take in breathtaking natural sights teeming with wildlife––on this waterfront property, you're apt to spy deer grazing on the front lawn, eagles flying overhead, or osprey diving for fish in the spring. Inside, you're bound to spot a few wagging tails—the pet-friendly inn also offers hospitality to dogs.
Breakfast comes delivered to your room each morning prepared in a basket by the innkeeper and gourmet chef—think: hot muffins, yogurt, fresh fruit, juice, and unlimited coffee, hot chocolate, and tea.
Arrive after April 15, and kayaks and canoes are available to usher you over 35 acres of secluded waterfront, once a resting place for Robert E. Lee and his troops.
For dinner, take a leisurely bike ride into Oxford for a fresh-caught crab-cake dinner at Schooner's Landing complete with live music and drinks at the Tiki Bar––or catch your own after April 15 with on-site crab pots.
The secret's out—an Escape to Combsberry Inn is to taste a little slice of heaven.
"The grounds are spectacular. In the main house, the rooms are large and comfortable. The best part is having breakfast in the huge kitchen that has windows that span the back of the house and overlook the water."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout date(s): major holidays and holiday weekends
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Option B: nights must be used consecutively
- Breakfast includes muffins, yogurt, fruit and juice
- Pet-friendly property; please inquire with merchant at time of reservation
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 15, 2013 • Enjoy By May 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 56% savings