Lose Yourself in the Smoky Mountains
The Waynesville Inn Golf Resort & Spa • Waynesville, NC
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Mountain-View King or Double Room
- $50 Resort Credit
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
The Great Smoky Mountains are among the oldest peaks in North America, home to misty mornings, gorgeous wildflowers, and wild black bears. But nestled within those acres of mountain solitude, you'll find something that might surprise you: three championship golf courses.
Escape to a golfer's oasis amid the spectacular scenery of the Smokies at The Waynesville Inn Golf Resort & Spa. This Waynesville, North Carolina, resort is located 30 miles west of Asheville and just five miles from the edge of The Great Smoky Mountains National Park. The property boasts sprawling mountain views and three nine-hole golf courses awarded four-star ratings by Golf Digest.
On the links, guests can take their pick of the Dogwood, Carolina, or Blue Ridge course, each with its own challenges and layouts. Between shots, you'll marvel at the brilliant color of the greens: A mixture of bent grass and a bluegrass-and-rye blend ensure the course stays emerald-esque throughout every season.
Of course, golf is hardly the only thing that brings people to the inn. Whether you've played a long game on the green or come for the sole purpose of relaxing, the on-site Balsam Spa invites you to unwind with a soothing treatment. Choose from a menu of massages or try a specialty service like the geothermal back treatment, which exfoliates, cleanses, and hydrates your back using therapeutic honey.
Dinnertime calls for a trip to the Tap Room Sports Bar & Grill for casual fare like buttermilk fried calamari or chicken scaloppine. When you're in the mood for comfort food, try the pepper-crusted New York strip and a root beet float.
There's a lot more to the Great Smoky Mountains than a half-million acres of wilderness, namely this gorgeous golf resort just waiting to be discovered.
"We took a drive to historic downtown Waynesville, walked around, and then drove up a mountain to the state park where the elk population resides! A wonderful time in the picturesque mountains of North Carolina."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 1 week applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are December 28-29, 31, January 19, 25-26 and March 13
- Based upon double occupancy
- Nights must be used consecutively
- Taxes and gratuity not included and will be collected at redemption
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings