A Cultural Sojourn to the 'City of Spas'
K+K Hotel Opera • Budapest, Hungary
- Two- (£148) or Three-Night (£210) Stay for Two in an Executive Room
- Daily Breakfast
- Welcome Drink and Bottle of Hungarian Wine in Room
- Access to Leisure Facilities and Wi-Fi Included
When the Romans first discovered Budapest, they named it Aquincum due to the city's abundance of natural baths. Grab your favourite person, or a rubber duck if you'd prefer, and head for the beautiful Hungarian capital with this week's Escape. Shower your lucky chosen one with affection on this luxury trip for two to the K+K Hotel Opera in the heart of Budapest.
You won't have to splash out: two nights in an Executive Room, including breakfast and access to the hotel's gym and spa, is yours for just £148 (up to a £291 value) while three nights costs only £210 (up to a £423 value). Feel a ripple of excitement as you are treated to your welcome drink before being shown up to your Executive Room, where a bottle of Hungarian wine awaits. Spacious and light, each room boasts large windows as well as large marble bathrooms with underfloor heating and a walk-in shower, air conditioning, and the choice of four different types of pillow at reception. You'll also enjoy access to the sauna and fitness area.
Each morning you'll scrub up for your included breakfast in the hotel's beautiful Breakfast Room. This is a relaxing and stylish eatery, which serves up an enticing mix of continental and cooked breakfast with plenty of local delicacies—and even a glass of bubbly if you fancy it.
Then, you are free to tap into the city's numerous attractions that lie on your very doorstep. A designated World Heritage Site, Budapest boasts plenty of historical sights: bathe in the soothing Szechenyi and Rudas baths or enjoy the impressive views from Buda Castle and Castle District. If relaxing in the sun is more your style, take a luxurious river cruise down the Danube or head over to Margaret Island where parks, swimming pools, and fountains abound.
Direct UK flights available with easyJet, Jet2, Ryanair, and more (not included). Flights take approximately two hours. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Location, location, location: the K+K Hotel Opera has it all, around the corner from Budapest's beautiful opera house and just far enough away from busy Andrássy út to block out the noise of traffic."-- Fodor's
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Flights and transfers are not included
- Limit 3 vouchers per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per gift recipient
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people and must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by April 30, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Maximum of 1 child per room; a surcharge of €20 applies per child per night
- Deal based on double occupancy in an Executive Room
- Voucher includes welcome drink in Gallery Bistro Bar, bottle of Hungarian wine in room, daily breakfast, access to sauna and fitness area and wi-fi
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Please contact 0036 1 269 0222 or email email@example.com prior to purchase for further information if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 49% savings