Winter Fun for Everyone on Your List in Lake Arrowhead
Mountain Retreat Vacation Rentals • Lake Arrowhead, CA
- Two-Night Stay for Up to 12 Guests in the Double D Lodge, Lakeview Lodge, Blue Jay Retreat, or Lake Arrowhead Swiss Chalet, Sundays through Thursdays ($210) or Fridays and Saturdays ($399)
- Welcome Bottle of Wine
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers to Extend Stay
Whether it's the powdery slopes or the stunning wilderness views, a true winter wonderland should always include a cozy cabin set amid majestic snow-capped mountains. Bring this storybook scene to life when you pack your bags for an Escape to Mountain Retreat Vacation Rentals in the scenic resort town of Lake Arrowhead.
Nestled in the San Bernardino mountains, these winter hideaways surround gorgeous Lake Arrowhead and are within driving distance to local ski resorts. Offering all the charm of a Swiss chalet, these two- and three-story lodges include fully stocked gourmet kitchens, large outdoor decks, wood-burning fireplaces, and (in some) game rooms. These luxury accommodations can sleep up to 12 people.
Lake Arrowhead features countless recreational activities—think hiking, backpacking, skiing, snowboarding, and tubing—plus a variety of specialty shopping and gourmet dining venues that range from charmingly rustic to luxuriously upscale.
In the evening, take a spin around Ice Castle International Training Center, where some of the world's top figure skaters have trained. This competition-size rink offers ballet-style mirrors, a cross-rink jump harness, and gorgeous views of the surrounding woods and snowscapes.
At the end of the day with a roaring fire to illuminate a spirited round of family games in your cozy chalet, this winter Escape is sure to melt your heart.
"Such a warm, inviting, comfortable space. A large master bath and bedroom, a roomy kitchen for at least four of us to be chopping, dicing, cooking, carving, and slicing at the same time!"-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 30 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture and $25 fee applies
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes/resort fees not included; payable directly to property when reserving the dates
- Based on occupancy of 12 guests or less
- Blackout dates include 12/20-1/2, 2/15-2/17, 5/24-5/27
- $125 cleaning fee not included; payable directly to the property when reserving dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 17, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 17, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 17, 2013 • Enjoy By June 17, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings