Sensational Stay in Santa Cruz
Flora Vista Inn • La Selva Beach, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Poppy, Heather, or Calla Lily Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($260) or Fridays and Saturdays ($299) from January 25 to April 30, 2013
- Daily Full Breakfast for Two
- Evening Wine and Appetizers
- Bottle of Champagne Upon Request
- Two-for-One Admission to Bargetto Winery
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Food, flowers, and wine—it's quite the recipe for romance. Cuddle up with your special someone with this Escape to Flora Vista Inn, just south of Santa Cruz in La Selva Beach, California.
A plush bed, blazing fireplace, and sweeping views set the mood for romance at this 1871 farmhouse, a replica of Abraham Lincoln's home in Springfield, Illinois. Individually decorated room are named for flowers and feature TV, wireless Internet, and other essential amenities during your stay.
If the way to your heart is through your stomach, then start each day with a delectable gourmet breakfast, followed up in the evening by 5 p.m. appetizers and wine offered in the great room. Nearby, Café Sparrow offers a menu of succulent filet mignon, chocolate-espresso pot de crème, and other French cuisine with Californian flair.
Bargetto Winery, down the road in Soquel, was established in 1933 and welcomes visitors daily. Its award-winning collection of wines has earned gold medals at five international competitions as well as other accolades. Stop by to sample a glass or take home a bottle of your own.
You can explore more of the Monterey Bay coast—and save on the toll—by biking down the 17 Mile Drive. Free for cyclists, this scenic ride winds around the area's iconic wind-swept cyprus trees and its tasteful, palatial estates. You can stand on your own two feet on a stroll at nearby Sand Dollar Beach, a vast expanse of coastline with views of Monterey and Pacific Grove.
If you've been looking for a romantic respite, this Escape will be love at first sight.
"Multicolor fields of flowers, strawberries, and veggies unfold in every direction at this luxury neo-Georgian inn set on two serene acres just south of Aptos. Stroll through the eclectic gardens (something's always in bloom) or play tennis."-- Read Fodor's Review of Flora Vista Inn
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Must book reservations by February 6, 2013
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; not valid on existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fees not included; collected upon check-in
- Based on double occupancy
- Children above 12 years old are welcome; but no more than 2 people per room max
- Vouchers include Daily Full Breakfast for Two, Evening Wine and Appetizers, Bottle of Champagne Upon Request, and Two-for-One Admission to Bargetto Winery
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings