Manhattan-Style Hotel in Cosmopolitan Newcastle
The Vermont Hotel • Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two in Double or Twin Room on a Sunday to Friday (£49) or Saturday (£59)
- Breakfast Each
- Bottle of House Wine for Guests Dining in Hotel Restaurant
- Free City Centre Parking
You desire to stay in a Manhattan-style hotel, splurge on a shopping spree, and sample fine dining—but you don't want to cross the Atlantic to do so. No problem—we've got you covered with an Escape to The Vermont Hotel in the heart of Newcastle city centre.
With no airfare to worry about the cost of this overnight stay on a Sunday to Friday for two people is just £49 (up to a £102 value) in a twin or double room at the elegant four-star hotel. Alternatively, stay on a Saturday for £59 (up to a £129.45 value). You will unwind in plush and contemporary accommodation that comes complete with en suite and included Wi-Fi. The hotel is independently owned and in the style of a 1930's Manhattan-style tower overlooking the Tyne and Millennium Bridges—you'd be forgiven for thinking you were in the heart of downtown New York. What is certain is that you're in a prime location with direct access to The Quayside to take advantage of the riverside bars and restaurants, the BALTIC centre for contemporary art, or The Sage Gateshead.
Make a stop at the Bridge Restaurant on the evening of your stay and a bottle of wine is included with dinner—think confit duck terrine, rump of lamb, and strawberry mille-feuille. Return in the morning and load up with your inclusive breakfast: the hot and cold buffet features everything from fruit, cereal, and yoghurt to toast, eggs, and sausages, all among chic leather seating and neutral walls.
There's plenty more to take in your stride outside the hotel too: the Norman keep after which the city is named is just feet away, and it's not much further to the Cathedral Church of St. Nicholas. For culture lovers it's only a short stretch to the Theatre Royal, just seven minutes' walk away, and there's a myriad of nightlife. Shopping fans can make a pilgrimage to Eldon Square or The Metro Centre to cap off their stay with some exciting purchases.
This Escape is for two people. Deal is valid from December 23. Want more? Check out The Vermont Hotel on Facebook or Twitter. This hotel has seven-day availability. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com.
"The restaurant serves up a fine meal of mixed delights, but it's the smorgasbord-for-breakfast that really takes the biscuit."-- Lonely Planet
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Voucher valid from 23 December 2012
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by February 28, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Credit/Debit card will be requested to guarantee room at time of booking but will not be charged
- Deal based on double occupancy in a twin/double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Children allowed
- Wifi included
- Voucher includes Breakfast Each, Bottle of House Wine for Guests Dining in Hotel Restaurant, and Free City Centre Parking
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 0191 233 1010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2013 • Enjoy By February 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 52% savings