City for All Seasons in the Carolina Mountains
1898 Waverly Inn • Hendersonville, NC
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($225) or Fridays and Saturdays ($245)
- Daily Farm-to-Table Breakfast for Two and Evening Tasting Hour
- $40 Credit Toward a Signature Spa Treatment and $35 Credit Toward a One-Hour Massage
- $20 Credit Toward a Pair of Two-Day Biltmore Estate Tickets
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Located 25 miles southeast of Asheville, North Carolina, Hendersonville lives up to its "City of Four Seasons" nickname. You'll find a refuge of warm hospitality and historic charm no matter what time of year you visit this Western Carolina town.
Escape to the 1898 Waverly Inn, a turn-of-the-century classic that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The town's oldest inn welcomes guests with 15 rooms named for flowering plants, eight of which are furnished with queen beds, private baths, and complimentary wireless Internet.
Each day, wake to the inn's morning glory: a made-to-order breakfast for two. Savor an ever-changing, farm-to-table menu that might include specialty oatmeal raisin bread French toast sprinkled with granola; earth eggs topped with mushrooms, spinach, and cheese; or apple-cinnamon pancakes. The inn also offers therapeutic spa services like an anti-aging facial and a soothing full-body massage.
You won't have to go far when you're ready to branch out: Explore downtown Hendersonville's bouquet of eateries and boutiques just two blocks from the inn. "Hendersonville has one of the most engaging downtowns of any small city in the South," says Fodor's Review of Hendersonville. "Historic Main Street, as it's called, extends ten serpentine blocks, lined with about 40 shops, including antique stores, galleries, and restaurants.
Beyond Hendersonville, the North Carolina Mountains bloom with stunning scenery for all seasons. Visit one of America's most iconic homes with a trip to the Biltmore estate in Asheville, or take a scenic drive along the Blue Ridge Parkway to admire the mountains and valley below.
Sometimes vacation just means a chance to stop and smell the roses, but this Escape to the 1898 Waverly Inn goes above and beyond garden variety.
"You'll love to 'sit a spell' in a rocking chair on the front porch of Hendersonville's oldest inn. All 15 rooms in the 1898 three-story Victorian, two blocks from downtown, are named after native flowers and shrubs."-- Read Fodor's Review of 1898 Waverly Inn
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Up to two (2) vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes full cooked-to-order breakfast for two, evening tasting hour, $40 off one signature spa treatment, $35 off one one-hour in-house massage, $20 off two Biltmore Estate two-day tickets
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 15, 2013 • Enjoy By May 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings