Dinner, Cocktails, and a Chance to Spot Nessie
The Royal Highland • Inverness, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People
- Daily Full Scottish Breakfast
- Two-Course Dinner on First Evening
- Welcome Cocktail Each on Arrival
- Wine if Dining on The Second Evening
Think of Inverness and almost straightaway you think of Loch Ness—the alleged home of a gigantic surviving plesiosaur. But beyond its monster-spotting properties, the centre of the Scottish Highlands also has mountain ranges, historic battlegrounds, sprawling shopping, imposing castles, and irrefutably genuine frolicking wildlife waiting to be discovered. Witness it all first-hand with this week's Escape to The Royal Highland Hotel in the city centre.
You won't believe your eyes from the minute you walk into the luxurious venue—restored at the turn of the century, it's all traditional tartans and ancient grandeur: the staircase even inspired the one aboard the Titanic. Stare in awe at your space among the splendour when you and your fellow myth-buster stay for two nights in a double room for £119 (up to a £248 value). Your accommodation is a sight in itself: expect heritage fixtures and fittings alongside en suite, satellite TV—even a choice of pillows—and a welcome cocktail each on arrival.
Fuel your day on the water with your inclusive full Scottish breakfast at the Ash Restaurant & Lounge Bar. Return on the first night and feed your spirits with a two-course dinner as part of your package—then celebrate your victory here on the second evening and receive a bottle of wine if you dine.
There's no need to get the hump if you miss out on capturing Nessie in her natural habitat—besides the Loch Ness cruises that the hotel offers at a discount, there's plenty more to get up to in the local area. Between discovering more about the region at the Inverness Museum & Art Gallery, picking up boutique trinkets at the Victorian Market or Eastgate Shopping Centre, exploring the tropical gardens of Inverness Floral Hall, nipping over to the breathtaking St. Andrew's Cathedral, supping a dram at Glenmorangie Distillery, touring the great Inverness Castle, and playing a round of golf at Royal Dornoch, you'll have such an amazing experience no-one will believe you could be telling the truth.
"The massive lobby contains the showiest staircase in Inverness. The dining room retains its elaborate high ceiling and a sense of the Victorian age. Seafood and shellfish are house specialties."-- Frommer's
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people, must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by March 31, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Wi-Fi included
- Upgrades available; subject to availability
- Voucher includes: Daily Full Scottish Breakfast, Two-Course Dinner on First Evening, Welcome Cocktail Each on Arrival, Wine if Dining on The Second Evening
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (statingLivingSocial in the subject line) prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 52% savings