Wine and Dine Like a High Roller in AC
Resorts Casino Hotel • Atlantic City, NJ
- A One-Night Stay for Two in the Rendezvous Tower, Sundays through Thursdays ($74)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in the Rendezvous Tower, Sundays through Thursdays ($124)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in the Ocean Tower, Fridays and Saturdays ($324)
- $20 On-Site Food-and-Beverage Credit
- Two Show Tickets in the Screening Room or Superstar Theater
- Two Spa Entrance Passes Each Day
- 1 p.m. Late Checkout
An Art Deco-style property with the largest guest rooms in Atlantic City, Resorts Casino Hotel, built in 1876, was the first hotel and casino in America's Favorite Playground and the first legal casino outside Nevada. Today, the nearly 1,000-room resort is split into two towers, with the 260-foot Ocean Tower housing the main gaming floor, a spa, a pool, and the main retail and dining level. The comparatively new Rendezvous Tower opened in 2004 and features 357 luxury rooms.
Deal yourself in for gourmet Italian cuisine at Capriccio, or slice into a succulent sirloin at Gallagher's Steak House. Or, if other flavors pique your palate, feel free to apply your food-and-beverage credit at any outlet at the resort, including room service.
Later, double down on relaxation with two passes each day to the on-site Health Club and Spa, where you can unwind in the sauna after a good workout, or purchase therapeutic treatments and massages to relieve that tension you've been playing close to the vest.
Odds are you're not ready to fold for the evening; hit 25 Hours for martinis and a European vibe or Pro-Bar—Atlantic City's one and only LGBT casino lounge. Feel free to stay out late: A provided 1 p.m. late checkout lets you cash-out on your own time.
"Just remodeled with really nice beds, furniture, flat screens... The bathroom was huge! The service team was genuine and sincerely cared for our well-being. Resorts Casino definitely made us feel like high rollers!"-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy requires all cancellations be requested by 12 a.m. EST prior to date of arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 12/24-27, 12/30-31, 1/18-20, 2/8-9, and 2/15-17
- Two-night stay cannot begin on Thursday
- Resorts reserves the right to provide alternate entertainment or replace show tickets with another amenity should a show not be available during your stay
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 28, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 28, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 28, 2013 • Enjoy By March 28, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 61% savings