The Leisure Life in Palm Springs
Los Arboles Hotel • Palm Springs, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in an Express Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($199) or Fridays and Saturdays ($249)
- Poolside Margaritas, Guacamole, and Chips for Two
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Long a mecca for golfers, design enthusiasts, and shoppers—but mostly those seeking a little R&R in the perennially sunny clime of the desert—Palm Springs is unrivaled when it comes to Southern California resort towns.
At Los Arboles Hotel, a boutique 21-room inn built in classic Spanish style, replete with a clay-tile roof, you'll find this same dedication to one of America's favorite pastimes—leisure—beginning with the pool and hot tub in the chaise-clad courtyard. An upper-level deck offers views of the surrounding San Jacinto mountains, a massage therapist is always on call, and bicycle rentals are available nearby. Inside the hotel, rooms feature Mexican tile and dark-wood accents, pillow-top mattress, and flat-screen TVs. At night, sip a margarita and tuck into flautas on the open-air patio of the hotel's award-winning El Mirasol restaurant.
"This was the best Mexican food I've had in a long, long time. Everything is made fresh in their kitchen. Very authentic, and generous portions," says a previous guest on TripAdvisor.
In the morning, stretch your legs in the Tahquitz Canyon, featuring miles of hiking trails and remnants of the valley's original inhabitants. Or pedal the downtown loop, stopping along the way at vintage clothing and décor shops on Palm Canyon Drive. Those with an eye for design will want to scope out the iconic architecture in the area. It's known as Desert Modern and can be seen at a number of spots around town. A three-hour excursion with PS Modern Tours is the best bet for an informative tour of these iconic buildings.
"Looking for a romantic hideaway? This recently renovated hotel hides behind high walls and seems insulated from the outside world. It has an old California feel with dark woods, tile floors, and sunny colors on the bedspreads and drapes."-- Los Angeles Times
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Taxes/resort fees not included; collected at property
- Based on double occupancy
- Blackout dates include MLK holiday weekend and 12/31/12
- Visit losarboleshotel.com/the-resort/information-a-policies.html for additional hotel policies
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 13, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 13, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 13, 2013 • Enjoy By February 13, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings