Warm Winter Memories in Maine
The Brunswick Inn • Brunswick, ME
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Room ($179)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a King Room ($199)
- Daily Home-Cooked Breakfast
You can count on certain moments to inspire a swell of nostalgia; just take a look back at an issue of The Saturday Evening Post and you'll know the feeling. This Escape to The Brunswick Inn is another such experience, bringing a wistful warmth to the frosty winters of Brunswick, Maine.
Located just steps from Bowdoin College, the Federal-style inn was built in 1848 and brims with authentic New England character. White picket fences surround the historic home, while five working fireplaces ensure guests receive a warm welcome as they step through the front door. The proud standard of hospitality extends to its guests rooms, each of which is individually appointed with classic furnishings, Frette linens, plush terrycloth robes, and Wi-Fi.
You'll begin each morning with a complimentary, home-cooked breakfast of inn specialties—imagine buttermilk pancakes with Maine blueberries and maple syrup or eggs Benedict with salmon or crab. Beyond the inn, you won't want to miss a chance to explore the 350-year-old town of Brunswick. Take a stroll along the Androscoggin Brunswick-Topsham Riverwalk or sway to and fro on the Brunswick-Topsham Swinging Bridge. Each winter, the nearby village green hosts some of the most picturesque ice skating in New England.
If ordinary vacations were made for postcards, then this memorable Escape deserves a place of honor on the mantle.
"This is a gorgeous place representing some of the best of New England style and character. After some busy days of cycling and hiking, it was such a pleasure to sit near the fire drinking some fine wine and enjoying each other's company."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel 1/1/13 - 5/31/13
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling 14 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- 5% service, gratuity and 7% lodging tax not included; will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • Enjoy By May 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings