Slide Back into Summer in St. Croix
Chenay Bay Beach Resort • Christiansted, US Virgin Islands
- A Four- ($399) or Six-Night ($599) Stay for Two People in a Private Cottage
- Or, a Four- ($499) or Six-Night ($759) Stay for Up to Four People in a Two-Bedroom Cottage
- Welcome Bottle of Local Rum
While most of the U.S. braces for winter's chill to blow through town, St. Croix's average temps don't dip below 84 degrees all year. An endless supply of sunny days and warm nights mean it's always summer on this Caribbean isle.
If you long to fast-forward to the season of surf and sun, Escape Chenay Bay Beach Resort in St. Croix. You'll trade chilly showers for crystal-clear waters: Chenay's picturesque property boasts a backdrop of green mountains just steps from the shoreline. Located on 30 acres of a former sugar plantation, cottages feature ocean or garden views as well as colorful furnishings, local artwork, and digital cable.
"The seaside setting and complimentary tennis and water-sports equipment make this resort a real find, particularly for families with active kids," says Fodor's review of Chenay Beach Resort. "Rooms have ceramic-tile floors, tropical color schemes, rattan furnishings, and front porches."
With Caribbean cuisine and native cocktails, the on-site Mahi's Seaside Seafood Bar and Grill lets you savor tropical flavors in an open-air dining room while while watching the waves roll ashore.
St. Croix has plenty to offer guests looking for more up-tempo action. Visit the Cruzan Rum Distillery; explore the island's plantation ruins; or cruise the sea on a catamaran. You also can play a match on the volleyball and tennis courts without leaving the property.
Kick cold weather to the curb and bask in seaside bliss—an Escape to Chenay Bay Beach Resort is your summer vacation any time of year.
"[The resort's] gravel paths meander among terraced wood or stucco cottages. Other facilities include a large L-shape pool, a protected beach, a picnic area, and a casual restaurant."-- Read Fodor's Review of Chenay Bay Beach Resort
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel January 1, 2013 - July 31, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- 23.5% resort and tax fee not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 31, 2013 • Enjoy By July 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 52% savings