Flurry of Family Fun Near Killington
The Mountain Top Inn & Resort • Chittenden, VT
- A One-Night Stay for Two Adults and Up to Two Children in a Classic Lodge Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($119) or Holidays December 23 to 26 or December 30 to January 1 ($199)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two Adults and Up to Two Children in a Classic Lodge Room with Two $50 Credits to Killington Mountain, Sundays through Thursdays ($299) or Holidays December 23 to 26 or December 30 to January 1 ($399)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two Adults and Up to Two Children in a Classic Lodge Room with Two $50 Credits to Killington Mountain, Fridays and Saturdays January 4 and 5, February 8 and 9, February 22 and 23, March 1 and 2, or March 29 and 30, 2013 ($474)
- Daily Breakfast and Trail Passes for Each Guest
- Complimentary Shuttle Service to Killington
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Ten Nights
If the 24-hour Christmas station has been playing on your radio since the morning after Halloween, 'tis the season to take a winter holiday. Escape with the whole family to Chittenden, Vermont, where you'll lodge at The Mountain Top Inn & Resort.
Classic Lodge Rooms are decorated in warm mountain style and accommodate two adults and up to two kids, so little drummer boys and girls are welcome to come along. And while your room offers plenty of amenities, the view of snow dusting the Green Mountains tops them all.
When you wake from a silent night, fill up with a hot breakfast, then, arrange for a cross-country ski or snowshoe voyage along 37 miles of mountain trails. If you prefer to travel like St. Nick himself, purchase a snowmobile tour or horse-drawn sleigh ride.
Complimentary shuttle service will deliver you to nearby Killington Resort to unwrap a day of fantastic alpine skiing. "Each year, crowds flock to the celebrated slopes of Killington... for the finest skiing and snowboarding on the East Coast," says Lonely Planet. This winter wonderland stretches across seven mountains and boasts more than 140 trails.
After a holly, jolly day in the snow, have yourself a merry dinner at the Highlands Dining Room. You can purchase dishes like diver scallops over toasted Italian couscous or filet mignon with blue cheese crust. Pair your meal with a vintage from the wine list, which earned the restaurant Wine Spectator's Award of Excellence.
It's the most wonderful time of the year, so sing it from The Mountain Top Inn & Resort on this Escape to Vermont.
"President Eisenhower put it on the map during a fishing trip in 1955, and today it holds its own among the country's finest lodgings. Bedrooms boast unique treasures such as a rough-hewn timber bed or double-sided fireplace."-- Luxury Link
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 1 week applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Option D (Weekend Travel Dates) are 1/4-5, 2/8-9, 2/22-23, 3/1-2 and 3/29-30; all subject to availability
- Blackout dates are 12/21-22, 12/27-1/1, 1/11-12, 1/18-19, 1/25-26, 2/1-2, 2/15-16, 3/8-9, 3/15-16, 3/22-23
- Classic Room valid for up to 2 adults and 2 children
- 9% tax and 15% resort fee not included and will be collected at checkout
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2013 • Enjoy By March 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 66% savings