Laid-Back Living in the Florida Keys
La Siesta Resort & Marina • Islamorada, FL
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Resort-View Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($229) or Fridays and Saturdays ($299)
- Two Non-Alcoholic Welcome Drinks
- Continental Breakfast
- $25 Credit Toward Jet Ski Rentals or Oceanfront Boat Slip
You've probably heard that life moves a little slower in the South, but you'll have to go far below the Mason-Dixon Line if you want to set your watch to island time. As far south as the Florida Keys, to be precise.
Escape the hustle and bustle at La Siesta Resort & Marina, an all-suites hotel just off mile marker 80.2 in Islamorada. You'd never guess that this laid-back village spanning five keys is located less than 90 minutes from metropolitan Miami.
La Siesta's oceanfront grounds offer a mix of suites and bungalows, giving guests plenty of peace and quiet, not to mention plush beds and private bathrooms. You're free to spend your days relaxing on the warm sand of the created beach, cooling off in the outdoor pool, or letting off steam in the hot tub.
When you've had your fill of rest and crave some adventure, launch a boat or personal watercraft from the Oceanfront and Bayside Marina. Avid anglers should inquire about fishing charters to the deep-water hot spots that make the Florida Keys the "Sport Fishing Capital of the World." And, for those who aren't steady on their sea legs, the resort provides bicycles to pedal through Islamorada. You can poke around the town's one-of-a-kind shops and restaurants like the Green Turtle Inn, serving turtle chowder.
Does time really slow down in the Florida Keys? Certainly feels like it, but without a reason to wear your watch, it's hard to say for sure.
"The grounds are beautiful, with little lighted paths leading the way to the pool area, which is huge and awesome. Plus, there are hammocks strung between some of the trees, and I spent many afternoons curled up in one of them with a book."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are December 26-January 1, 2013
- Based upon double occupancy
- Additional nights may be added through the hotel directly at the best available rate at time of booking
- Room tax and Resort Fees totaling approximately $35 per night are not included and will be collected at time of arrival
- NIghts must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 14, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 14, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 14, 2013 • Enjoy By February 14, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings