Turn up the Heat this Winter in the Bahamas
Sunrise Resort and Marina • Freeport, Bahamas
- A Four- ($259) or Five-Night ($329) Stay for Two from Now to April 15, 2013
- Or, a Four- ($219) or Five-Night ($279) Stay for Two from April 16 to September 2, 2013
- Access to Paddleboats, Bikes, Kayaks, and Wi-Fi
No matter how creative you get with your thermostat this winter, there's just no substitute for dialing into the temperature fixed at the sun-kissed settings of the Bahamas. Get ready to shed those winter blues along with that heavy coat when you Escape to Freeport's Sunrise Resort & Marina on Grand Bahama Island, which nabbed a 2012 Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence.
"Natural beauty conspires with resort vitality to make Grand Bahama Island one of the Bahamas' most well-rounded, diverse destinations," chimes Fodor's review of the island. "The touristy spots take up only a small portion of an island that, on the whole, consists of uninhabited stretches of sand and forest."
Broad strokes of daylight orange and high-noon blue cover the interiors of your waterfront suite, blurring the line between the indoor and outdoor relaxation. Though you'll love to romp the sands of Taino Beach on horseback, the marina's 70 protected floating docks are a sure sign that you should be out on the water.
Step aboard a catamaran cruise for a barbecue-and-rum-punch lunch as you snorkel the afternoon away. Line in hand, fish for grouper, snapper, and mackerel from the reefs or pull a white marlin from miles off shore. The surrounding seas hold dive sites of varying mystique: Theo's Wreck is a sunken steel freighter where "colours spring into life at night in a torch beam," while Shark Junction is exactly what it sounds like—a confluence of carnivorous sea creatures.
Freeport is open for business: Buy up a bevy of artisan goods at the marketplace or try your luck with the slots and tables in Treasure Bay Casino. Either way, there'll be fire dancing, limbo contests, and excitement in the air, which just so happens to be 70 to 80 degrees Fahrenheit year-round.
"There are a lot of closed beaches that are beautiful and secluded, so you won't be crowded by other people. We love to be alone on the beach so we loved it. The staff was very friendly and always a pleasure to talk to and get to know."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are December 23 - January 4, 2013
- Based upon double occupancy
- Up to 2 children 11 and younger stay free
- $20 per person per day government tax is not included and will be collected
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 2, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 2, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 2, 2013 • Enjoy By September 2, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 52% savings