High-End Luxury in Low-Key Telluride
Lumière Telluride • Telluride, CO
- A Three- ($695) or Five-Night ($1,195) Stay for Two in a Standard Room
- $100 Food-and-Beverage Credit for The Little Bar at Lumière
- Daily Breakfast for Two, Valet Parking, and One Bottle of Wine
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Telluride got its start in the 1870s as a rough-and-tumble mining town, and in 1889 it became the site of Butch Cassidy's first big bank heist. It's not as rough around the edges anymore, thanks to a high-profile film festival and an epic ski resort that draws adventure seekers from around the world. Still, compared with other major Colorado resorts, Telluride, which boasts a spot on the National Register of Historic Places, still exudes that come-as-you-are aesthetic that has all but faded into fur coats in other parts of the state.
Even at modern, high-end places like Lumière Telluride, a 29-room ski-in, ski-out luxury lodge, you'll find yourself among down-to-earth folks who've come to enjoy the champagne slopes and perennially blue skies of this southwestern Colorado locale. Perched on the edge of the Village, this intimate retreat looks out on the burly San Juan Mountains, as does every room. Each is appointed with plush amenities: a queen seven-layer bed with Egyptian cotton linens, a flat-panel TV, Wi-Fi, a Subzero mini-fridge beside a sink and microwave, and a large luxury bathroom stocked with l'Occitane amenities.
Then it's time to hit Telluride Ski Resort, named this year's number-one place to ski and stay in North America by Condé Nast. And it deserves the title: Between 300 inches of average annual snowfall and 300 days of sunshine each year (is that even possible!?), not to mention its vast 1,700 acres of skiable terrain, this relatively uncrowded mountain caters to skiers and riders of all abilities.
Even if you're not a skier, the town of Telluride offers plenty of intrigue. The well-preserved Victorian architecture flanking Main Street helps add to the quirky, almost quaint vibe, and numerous art galleries and bars beckon visitors inside. Then again, why leave the hotel? Kick back après-ski at Lumière's Little Bar, serving ultra-fresh sushi, French-inspired tapas, and plenty of wine and spirits.
"'Lumière' means 'light' in French, and this luxury lodge lives up to its name. Suites open onto beautiful views, and the airy decor brings the outside in with a warm color palette ... . To top it off, the personal service is out of this world."-- Read Fodor's Review of Lumière Telluride
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Valid for the following date ranges: January 18 - February 2, 2013; February 24 – March 8, 2013 and March 16 – April 7, 2013
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Once a reservation is made and confirmed with Lumière Telluride, it is not valid for rescheduling; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Stay must be completed by: April 7, 2013
- Based upon double occupancy
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales, lodging tax and resort fee not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes $100 Après Ski food and beverage credit at The Little Bar at Lumiere, daily breakfast for two, nightly valet parking and one bottle of wine in-room
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 7, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 7, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 7, 2013 • Enjoy By April 7, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings