A Taste of Island Life in St. Maarten
Sonesta Maho Beach Resort & Casino • Maho Bay, St Maarten
- An All-Inclusive Four-Night ($1,209) or Six-Night ($1,809) Stay for Two in a Pool or Ocean View Room, April through May
- Or, an All-Inclusive Four-Night ($1,435) or Six-Night ($2,099) Stay for Two in a Pool or Ocean View Room, Now through March
- Inclusive of Unlimited Meals, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages, and More
- 20% Off Any Spa Treatment
- Unlimited Access to Restaurants, Bars, and Amenities at Sonesta Great Bay Beach Resort & Casino
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
When Columbus landed in St. Maarten more than 500 years ago, he was looking for spice. While he sought it as a commodity to be bought and sold, you'll find it here today as an experience—in the potent rum cocktails that seem to find their way into your hands at every turn; in the concoction of Dutch, French, and Caribbean cultures that influence life; in the pleasant waters of the sea that offer a cool respite from the hot sand of the beach; in the perpetual ring of cowbells that echo through the streets as revelers dance to live salsa and zouk music. This is truly a destination of flair and flavor.
At the all-inclusive Sonesta Maho Beach Resort & Casino—featuring two pools, among other amenities—you'll be in prime territory to experience the Dutch side of this 34-square-mile island in the Caribbean. Pool and Ocean View guest rooms are appointed with a king-size bed or two double beds and a private balcony, and they're adorned with island-inspired décor and cool tile floors.
You'll be treated to a full buffet breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks every day, plus unlimited beer, spirits, soft drinks, and fruit juices. Swim up to the pool bar without handing over a cent, or drop into any of five bars and four restaurants, including the delicious Pizzeria Napoli and Ocean Front Terrace Restaurant.
During the day, you'll have your pick of activities hosted on-site: aerobics, ping-pong, snorkeling, tennis, darts, bocce ball, and plane-watching on Maho Beach. Later, indulge in a treatment at the ever-soothing Serenity Spa with your included 20-percent discount. Next, head 15 minutes into Philipsburg for a bit of shopping. While you're there, pay a visit to Sonesta Great Bay Beach Resort & Casino, Sonesta Maho's sister property, where you can take advantage of your day pass to eat, drink, lounge, and play.
At night, try your hand at the Casino Royale, which—at 14,000 square feet and boasting 30 tables—is the largest on the island.
"This resort was awesome! From the minute we walked in every staff member we came across wanted to help us and make sure we were happy."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers mey be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made by March 30, 2013
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based on double occupancy
- Airfare not included
- Voucher includes unlimited access to restaurants, bars, and amenities at Sonesta Great Bay Beach Resort & Casino
- 20% spa credit cannot be used on any previously discounted services or offers
- All nights must be used consecutively
- All taxes and gratuities are included
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 30, 2013 • Enjoy By May 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 45% savings