Raise Your Glass to St. Patrick in Dublin
go-today • Dublin, Ireland
- A Five-Day Trip to Dublin Over St. Patrick's Day, Including:
- Round-Trip Flights from New York ($1,499 per Person), Boston ($1,599 per Person), Chicago ($1,699 per Person), Washington ($1,799 per Person), or Los Angeles ($1,899)
- Round-Trip Ground Transportation from the Airport to Hotels
- Four Nights of Double-Occupancy Accommodations at Ballsbridge Inn or Clyde Court with Daily Breakfast
- Admission to the Guinness Storehouse
- Musical Pub Crawl
- All Taxes Included
- Priced per Person (See Fine Print)
Downing a few green beers after work is a perfectly acceptable way to spend St. Patrick's Day, but nothing compares to the spirited celebrations over pints of Guinness that carry on all across Dublin. No need for that four-leaf clover, because you're already in luck, thanks to this St. Patrick's Day Escape to Dublin, Ireland, courtesy of go-today.
After breakfast each morning, venture into the heart of Dublin for days full of color and revelry, soaking up the sights and embracing the infectious energy of the Irish. Start by becoming acquainted with the city center hugging the River Liffey, Dublin's main artery. You're free to stroll through narrow streets lined with an eclectic mix of centuries-old town houses and sleek modern edifices.
To learn more about the capital city, peek inside the National Museum or Dublin City Gallery. Or, rub elbows with history by wandering past the homes of Ireland's literary legends such as Yeats, Wilde, and Beckett. With spring just around the corner, you'll want to make a stop at St. Stephen's Green, a lush common ready to burst with green grass and colorful flowers.
Shopping enthusiasts won't want to miss the markets and stalls in the Temple Bar neighborhood, where art and antique shops compete with vintage clothiers and jewelers for the attention of passers-by.
Top off your trip with a visit to the Guinness Storehouse, where you'll take a swig of the history behind the country's most famous brew, followed by a structured musical pub crawl, leading you on a festive tour of the best watering holes as lilting Irish tunes play.
No matter where in Dublin you find yourself, an endless supply of restaurants and (occasionally raucous) pubs will welcome you with laughter, merriment, and plenty of beer.
"Dublin’s most enduring quality can be found in Dubliners themselves, both native-born and blown-in. Garrulous, amiable and witty, Dubliners at their ease are the greatest hosts of all, a charismatic bunch whose soul and sociability are infectious."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid for departure on March 13, 2013 only
- Redeem early for best availability
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made by January 7, 2013
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchants cancellation policy applies. For more information see www.go-today.com/gt_credit.aspx
- All prices are per person and based on double occupancy; single supplement is $500 due at booking
- Voucher includes admission to the Guinness Storehouse, Musical Pub Crawl and all taxes
- Pub crawl is not valid on St. Patrick's Day
- Voucher does not include gratuities to drivers, local guides, meals and beverages other than specified, personal and baggage insurance, costs for anything not specified above
- Tour prices include all fuel surcharges and US departure taxes
- Rate for extra nights is available upon request; subject to availability and must be confirmed at booking and air surcharge may apply
- Other major US airports available for a surcharge and will be collected at time of booking
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 21, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 21, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 21, 2013 • Enjoy By March 21, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 46% savings