A Renovated Crested Butte Classic
Nordic Inn • Crested Butte, CO
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Classic Room ($199) or a Signature King or Double ($269) Between January 7 and April 6, 2013
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Signature King or Double Room Between December 25, 2012, and January 7, 2013 ($319)
- Daily Continental Breakfast for Two
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Eight Nights
While the majority of Colorado's big-name ski resorts are situated around Interstate 70, Crested Butte took the road less traveled. And thank goodness for that. Often referred to as "Colorado's last great ski town," the Butte, as it's affectionately known, still exudes that rugged, salt-of-the-earth vibe that defined its past as a coal-mining mecca, and later as one of the geneses of mountain biking. Another mark of its authenticity: Downtown Crested Butte is one of the state's largest National Historic Districts.
The mountain opened in 1961, and the Nordic Inn was right there with it. This throwback hotel has been open since 1972, but not without significant renovations. The latest of which was completed mere days ago and included room updates, a complete overhaul of the lobby and breakfast areas, and a new meeting space in the lower level of the main lodge. Rooms feel like warm apartments, with rich dark-wood furnishings, 400-thread-count sheets, and cozy throw blankets adorning each room. They're also equipped with cable TV, wireless Internet, and private bathrooms with tubs and showers. The best part? A hot tub on the deck outside, which can be accessed via heated sidewalks.
After continental breakfast in the morning, hop on a complimentary shuttle to the base of the mountain, where 121 trails and more than 1,500 acres of terrain—serviced by 15 lifts, including four high-speed quads—await skiers and snowboarders alike. Hit the terrain park or the superpipe for extra thrills.
In town, polish your chopsticks skills at six-year-old Lobar Restaurant, named among the top ten ski town sushi restaurants by SKI Magazine and voted the best sushi restaurant in Crested Butte. There, you might catch live jazz, sing karaoke, or watch an old Godzilla movie projected onto the many screens around the restaurant.
"Among the first lodges built at the foot of the Crested Butte ski slopes, this well-kept, family-owned inn is still going strong."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 4 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Up to four (4) vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Upgrades available; please inquire with merchant at time of reservation
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Stay must be completed by: April 6, 2013
- Based upon double occupancy
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- The deal is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE VALID ONLY FOR THE DATE RANGE SELECTED AT TIME OF PURCHASE
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 6, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 6, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 6, 2013 • Enjoy By April 6, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 41% savings